Blueberry Jam (organic)

Black Fruit Blend
Cornflower Petals, Dried Blueberries, Elderberry, Natural Flavours, Organic Black Tea, Organic Flavours, Stevia Leaf
Blueberry, Smooth, Bitter, Tea, Berry, Fruity, Honey, Jam, Sweet, Pastries, Earth, Artificial, Candy, Burnt Sugar, Berries
Low
Fair Trade, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by raindove

• “I brewed this up in my timolino for work today. It’s definitely a very fresh and almost watery take on blueberry, although I think my steeping parameters allow for the juiciness of the blueberries...” Read full tasting note
  • “I think I might cry. I’ve been having a really, really bad month. Anyway, last night at around midnight my laptop sort of just froze while I was in the middle of browsing Steepster and doing a...” Read full tasting note
  • “Nom nom nom. Finally a second cup of this one. It’s not quite as blueberry-y as I remember, but I think a) there was more black tea in this cup and b) I may have raised my expectations for it....” Read full tasting note
  • “Got this as an eggnog latte and yet again it did not disappoint. It was like a blueberry custard, both creamy and fruity and so tasty. I am starting to think I prefer the fruity flavored eggnog...” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

We’re jammin’

Blueberries might just be the greatest fruit around – after all, they’re the star ingredient of North America’s favourite muffin. And hundreds of years before moms were making them into jams, jellies and cakes, blueberries were called “star berries” and revered for their healing powers. Another little known fact about blueberries is that they make for one great cup of tea – when you blend them with black tea, elderberries, cornflowers and stevia, it’s the perfect companion to your morning toast.

Ingredients: Organic: Fair Trade Certified black tea from Sri Lanka, blueberries, elderberries, pink cornflower petals, stevia. With organic and natural flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This is my third cup of tea today so far, and I kinda wish it was my third cup of just this tea. SO GOOD. Someone in my office was eating something blueberry, so my cravings led me to this in my tea drawer. Almost totally sweet enough black, but I put in one Splenda because I was looking for something super sweet. Totally hitting the spot.

Side note, I also had the Quangzhou Milk Oolong from David’s today, but the page for it won’t let me leave a review? Frustrating. That was super good, too. Didn’t even need sugar. :)

5 min, 15 sec 2 tsp

There is nothing special about this tea. I have tried it both hot and cold now and its just meh! The blueberry taste is just really watered down and I tried short steeps and long steeps and every time the flavour was barely there.

I truly do not understand the hype about this tea.

MrQuackers

Blueberry martcha done traditionally will wow you. Promise :)

Cindy

I have not explored match much I have tried the DavidsTea Vanilla matcha and did not like it at all. I actually couldn’t drink it! :(

I had this in the morning today. I keep making the mistake of trying teas for the first time in my metal thermos thing. I don’t know why but I swear they don’t taste as good. However, it was still good! It was black without being gross, and fruity without being too tart or sweet. I really enjoyed it. Really reminded me of fresh jam (huh, I wonder why?). Fruitiness, again, was light, but I really dig that.

UPDATE: I had the other half of my sample, this time in a mug. So much better!! It is like a hug. The black tea is barely barely bitter, and is pleasant. Love the comfy blueberry flavor.

Flavors: Berry, Blueberry, Fruity, Honey

Love this tea. It has big juicy blueberry flavor and is quite sweet on its own. I usually drink it as a dessert treat or have it iced.

Flavors: Blueberry

This one tasted like blueberries, although currants are the first ingredient. It waa nice, as I waa looking for flavour to brighten up my day. :)

MrQuackers

Any real blueberry fan MUST go for the blueberry matcha, though. :)

This tastes just like a blueberry muffin, I swear. I brewed it before dinner and had some warm, and it was lovely. Then, we went on an impromptu dinner date, so I put the lid on my mug and left it out. Of course, when I got home it was cold, so I added some ice and off I went. It is just as incredible iced as it is hot.

It’s fairly sweet, and I tend to like bitter teas, but I loved it anyway. Very good.

5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
Daddyselephant

This is hands down one of the favorites in our home.

Filled the air with blueberry jam aromas! Filled my cuppa with JOY!

Loved the smell and taste. The Stevia was a bit more than I hoped but it still worked!

This tea was fantastic!!! I made it iced this afternoon and it was amazing! It was refreshing and delicious. I would definitely recommend!! Amazing tea!

2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

I love how this one smells. That was what convinced me to buy this tea in the first place, as I felt that if it smelled half as good as it tasted, it would be a good tea. And it is! There’s actual little blueberries in with the tea leaves, which I liked.

It’s got a lovely fruity flavor, but it isn’t overwhelming. You can still taste the black tea in it very well. This probably won’t be in my regular daily rotation as I prefer teas I can add milk to, but it would make a good afternoon tea, or an iced tea.

As a side note, I did try this with milk (I questioned myself the whole time I was prepping it, but I had to try). It tasted like creamy blueberry, sort of like your milk in a fruity cereal. So, folks that prefer milk teas: it’s not bad with milk. I found it kind of weird, but I could see how some people would like it. I might try it again sometime with milk.

Shared a cup with my fiancee, she said she couldn’t taste the blueberry, I could but it may indeed have been a bit subtle, the underlying tea shines through, but doesn’t diminish the blueberry if that makes since. Overall I enjoyed it, going to try different ways of steeping and seeing if that changes anything.