DAVIDsTEA Giant Perfect Tea Mug (16oz)

Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “My favourite mug. Found myself in a DavidsTea one day without really intending to and ended up walking out with this – am I ever glad I did! Mine is white and red with a bird design and it’s...” Read full tasting note
  • “David’s Perfect Tea Mug really is perfect. It’s fast,easy, simple and mess-free. I have four of them and I use them on a daily basis, they’re perfect for steeping a cup at home. And who can resist...” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

So what makes this mug so perfect? It comes with a fine stainless steel infuser that fits right into it. Plus it has a lid, the ultimate tea-steeping accessory. Lids keep all the aroma and heat in the cup, for an even better tea experience. And when you’re done steeping, just use the lid as a little plate for the infuser – how perfect is that?

And now your favourite mug comes in a bigger size, so there’s more to love. Dishwasher safe. Microwave safe, except for metal infuser. (16oz / 475 ml).

About DAVIDsTEA View company

My favourite mug. Found myself in a DavidsTea one day without really intending to and ended up walking out with this – am I ever glad I did! Mine is white and red with a bird design and it’s adorably simplistic. Super easy to clean and my teas have never tasted so good.

Please keep things friendly and .

David’s Perfect Tea Mug really is perfect. It’s fast,easy, simple and mess-free. I have four of them and I use them on a daily basis, they’re perfect for steeping a cup at home. And who can resist their cute designs?

Please keep things friendly and .