Mango Fruit Punch

Fruit Herbal Blend
Artificial Flavouring, Mango, Marigold Flowers, Orange Peel, Pineapple, Safflower, Strawberry, Tangerine
Mango, Sugar, Sweet, Fruit Punch, Fruity, Pineapple, Orange, Strawberry, Tropical, Artificial, Orange Zest, Peach, Tart, Tangy, Bitter Melon, Citrus
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “Aww… Why does this have to be so darn expensive? I bought 20 grams for $2.70 and I had to use the entire packet for my small teapot. I can get a couple of whole mangos for that price! I know that...” Read full tasting note
  • “Made this as a cold brew. Brewed for about 12 hours. Cold brewed there is definitely more of a fruit punch taste, similar to the Hawaiian Tropics fruit punch drink. There is definitely a mango...” Read full tasting note
  • “i’m drinking herbal. cuz i need to get better sleep. cuz let me tell you, i went to bed early last night on the super rare occasion that i was actually tired AND could also fall asleep. and as a...” Read full tasting note
  • “Well that sucks. I got this tea as a sample with my last DT order. I understand this is a heavy tea, but dannnng at least put enough tea in the sample bag for me to make the suggested serving on...” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

It packs a punch

At every summer party, it’s the same. The punch bowl is where the action is. So you’ve got to serve a drink that’ll please kids and grownups alike. Something fun and fruity, yet rich and exotic. Something with big pieces of pineapple and mango, tangy slices of tangerine and orange, sweet strawberries, and pretty marigold blossoms. And we’ve got that something right here. It’s guaranteed to punch up any picnic, pool party or bar-be-cue.

Ingredients: Pineapple, mango, orange slices, tangerine, safflower, marigold, strawberry, artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Very fruity and delicious. Good cold and hot. Almost tastes more like a juice than a tea.

I was not interested in this one of the summer/iced teas being offered this year, but ordered samples of it anyways. I ended up liking it the most of the collection. It’s a really nice different fruity blend, I definitely taste the mango, but its supplemented with orange flavor. It’s very nice and sweet, its like a watered down mango-y juice, which for 0 calories is actually pretty good! I don’t know if I would call it a favorite or a staple, but its a nice change and certainly one of the better fruit flavored teas I’ve tried.

I will give this tea a solid B. Very expensive for what it is, and high on the calories to boot, mostly because of the sugar in the tisane itself. It is quite sweet, but I did add a little splenda to brighten it up a little. Very fruit punchy, and a great tea for summer. I’d drink it a lot if it was cheaper.

I got the tea solo, which was 3.5 grams of tea. It got me one 64 oz Takeya pitcher with a good third left over. Definitely not enough to make another picture with.

Flavors: Fruit Punch, Fruity, Mango, Orange

Boiling 8 min or more 12 tsp 64 OZ / 1892 ML

Tastes just like a freshly made fruit punch. Super fruity and refreshing.

Flavors: Fruit Punch, Mango, Orange

I made a pitcher of this tea the other day because I’m desperately trying to de-clutter and sipdown the older teas in my stash. I brought the last few cups of it to work in my travel mug this morning.

It is a very heavy tea. I find I get more bang for my buck when I chop the larger pieces up in a food processor. That way there isn’t a random huge piece of dried tangerine or strawberry when I go to measure the tea.

That said, I love this tea. It’s delicious over ice, but I find it tastes so much better when steeped (for at least an hour) and then chilled. It’s literally like fruit juice, only thinner and without the pulp. This was my go-to summertime drink the summer it was released (2014). It also makes a fantastic base for other warm weather drinks – tea cocktails, slushies, etc.

I’m happy that, should I want to repurchase it once I’ve sipped down what remains of this DT LE blend in my stash, I can find it at other retailers.

Flavors: Mango, Strawberry, Sweet, Tropical

This is a nice fruity tea and much better iced than hot. I miss Mango Lassi, which they discontinued, and this one is an okay replacement (but definitely not the same). I find it a twinge too orangy and a little too artificial, but still fairly tasty.

Flavors: Artificial, Mango, Orange

This tea smells deliciously fruity both in dry form and while brewing. I tried it hot and did not like it. I did not think I would because I normally don`t like fruity teas hot. I then brewed it double strength and made an iced tea. I can taste the mangoes and pineapples which is lovely but it kind of has an artificial taste to it and leaves an aftertaste that I am not too fond of. It is also an expensive tea since it is mostly big chunks of fruit and you pay for the teas by weight in grams. I will finish what I bought but do not think I will be buying anymore after.

Flavors: Artificial, Fruity

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Took a look at my remaining pouch of dry leaf. Oh, tons left, I thought. At least ten more cups, I thought. Opened up the bag and was reminded that the fruit pieces are ginormous. When I made my 12 ounce cold steep to put aside, my dry leaf diminished by half. It’s tasty mango and orange good and all, but what, really?

Flavors: Mango, Orange, Orange Zest

1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

I’ve tried this tea once before in the store and loved it, and I went to order it online and it was sold out! Thankfully my local store had some so I stocked up. It’s deliciously sweet and tart at the same time – and fabulous hot or cold. It’s chunky and heavy, so a bit on the pricey side, but worth it for a nice treat!

i always have an issue with ice tea, regarding quantities, not to be too strong but not too weak since ice is added after steeping..