Caramel Corn

Herbal Tea
Almonds, Apple, Beet Root, Caramel, Cinnamon, Coconut, Currant, Pineapple, Popped Corn
Almond, Butter, Butterscotch, Caramel, Cinnamon, Fruity, Popcorn, Apple, Artificial, Sour, Nutty, Apple Skins, Candied Apple, Coconut, Creamy, Nut Fruits, Nuts, Roast nuts, Spices, Toasty, Walnut, Sweet, Grain, Pastries, Sugar, Toasted, Toffee, Custard, Hibiscus, Oats, Salty, Tart, Brown Sugar, Pineapple, Cream, Roasted, Salt
Loose Leaf, Sachet, Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Perry Papadopoulos

4 Images

• “Got a bunch of that stuff for free as promotion. Didn’t want it to go to waste so I drank it, but at the same time couldn’t wait for it to be all gone. Way too sweet. Disclaimer: I’m far from a tea...” Read full tasting note
  • “This tea reminds me of a cross between movie night, sleigh ride (without the tart hibiscus), and forever nuts! It basically takes all the good qualities of each and bundles it all up with a buttery...” Read full tasting note
  • “This tea was true to its name. I definitely could taste caramel, buttery notes. However, it was a little too artificial tasting for me, but my best friend loved it!” Read full tasting note
  • “My first ever sipdown and first ever review on Steepster! I got this tea at the end of summer 2014 when David’s put their leftover packs from the boardwalk collection on sale, so...” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

It’s sweet. It’s salty. And it’s totally addictive. It’s no surprise that caramel corn is such a popular fairground treat. And we just can’t get enough of it. So of course we had to make it into a tea. With real popped corn, caramel pieces plus fresh hints of apple, pineapple, almonds and coconut, it’s rich, buttery and beyond satisfying. And thanks to a touch of beetroot, it brews a fun bright pink colour. Now you can experience that fairground treat anytime, anywhere.

Price: $7.98 per 50g

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Disclaimer: I’m far from a tea connaisseur/enthusiast. My notes are not meant to be a review for the tea community, but rather for myself so I know what to buy or not buy again (I wish there was a way to keep notes private).

This tea reminds me of a cross between movie night, sleigh ride (without the tart hibiscus), and forever nuts! It basically takes all the good qualities of each and bundles it all up with a buttery caramel corn taste. It is my absolute favorite, along with Honey Lullaby, at David’s this season! I got 2oz yesterday but am already going to stock up on more tomorrow. I really should just buy stock in DAVIDsTEA I spend so much money there its almost sad lol.

Flavors: Almond, Butter, Butterscotch, Caramel, Cinnamon, Fruity, Popcorn

8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

My first ever sipdown and first ever review on Steepster! I got this tea at the end of summer 2014 when David’s put their leftover packs from the boardwalk collection on sale, so unfortunately I think the tea lost a bit of its strength over those 2 years.

The dry leaf smells amazing, just like the treat its designed after. I had this iced and I found it pretty true to the dessert as well. It’s got a very sweet vanilla taste to it, with the popcorn notes and a bit of fruitiness. Sadly my steep was rather weak due to the age of the leaves (everything but leaves?), so it’s a bit hard to tell the finer details.

Overall, I think that this tea is great to have iced in the summer and if David’s brings it back like they have in the past, I’ll be eager to try it hot for a change.

Iced 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I am LOVING this tea. Smells delicious, steeps delicious…….I do not add milk/cream/sugar to most of my teas, it is perfect on its own.

Flavors: Butter, Caramel, Popcorn

3 min, 15 sec 1 tsp 400 OZ / 11829 ML

This is tasty in an odd sort of way. It definitely has a buttery or creamy note. I’m not entirely sure what is in it I just know it’s caffeine free so picked it now. I’m not entirely sure what to call the primary notes of this but I think it will be better iced.

I brewed this one time in a 16oz Teavana Glass Perfect Tea Maker/Gravity Steeper with 3 tsp leaf and boiling water for 4 minutes.

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

1906 tasting notes

Well, this smells correct. Just like Caramel Corn, to my very great surprise. And if it had lived up to its namesake in flavor I would have hussled right out and bought some more. As it is, I’m happy to have tried this (courtesy of Super Starling!), and need no more.

Chey

This was precisely my issue with this tea. The smell: AMAZING. The taste doesn’t compute. If only it tasted like the scent… I’d be buying it in bulk! :(

Wow! I was NOT expecting to like this tea. I have the boardwalk collection and have been trying to make them iced, but all I keep doing is watering them down too much with too much ice. So. I kept this one hot. Because there’s so little in the bag (honestly, will probably only make 2 mugs), I used the right amount and made a big mug and kept it hot.

And it’s super good! Nice and sweet. Tastes exactly like liquid caramel corn. I don’t think I’d like it iced though. Will stick to keeping it hot. The only thing I don’t like it how little you get, but that’s how it goes with a lot of fruit infusions. Chunks of cinnamon stick weigh more than tea leaves when you’re paying by the ounce.

Ewww…i tried this as a cold brew since I have been doing all my herbals that way lately. Since creme caramel rooibos turned out well as a cold brew, I though his would be ok too. I was wrong, so very wrong. It is WAY too sweet and just…yuck.

I received this as a sample and can’t wait to get a full size! It is so creamy and satisfying, especially if you have a sweet-tooth.