ME to WE

Herbal Tea
Apple, Cornflower Petals, Cranberry, Figs, Hibiscus, Natural Flavours, Pineapple, Pink Peppercorn
Cherry, Fig, Cranberry, Fruity, Apple, Fruit Punch, Sweet, Bitter, Artificial, Nutty, Tart
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by apieceofquiche
185 °F / 85 °C 6 min, 30 sec 71 oz / 2087 ml

From DAVIDsTEA

We could not be more excited to partner with ME to WE, the global movement empowering people to change the world with their everyday consumer choices. We worked together to create this tea, a fruity and refreshing, all-natural blend of pineapple, hibiscus and cranberries. Not only is it totally delicious, this tea also gives back to a developing community in Kenya. Each 50 g purchase gives one month of clean water to a Kenyan child in need. Now that’s a reason to raise your glass!

Ingredients: Apple, pineapple (pineapple, cane sugar, citric acid, sulfites), hibiscus, fig, pink peppercorns, cranberry, cornflower, stevia extract, natural raspberry, cherry and passion fruit flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

A nice, full-bodied fruity tea. I find that the tea can take on a strange aftertaste when steeped too long, likely due to the peppercorns. I don’t taste too much hibiscus, but the figs throw me off. It tastes like watered-down cherry cough syrup.

Flavors: Cherry, Fig

Please keep things friendly and .

This was one of the first teas I bought in a tin at davidstea. Sipdown this tea is really close to a box of fruit punch. Tastes amazing with sweetener, kind of fell out of love when I stopped adding sweetener to all my teas :(. Still a great tea, defs recommend.

Please keep things friendly and .

As it has sulphites in it, I am unable to drink this tea.

Please keep things friendly and .

My first cup for this in 9 months! Having it iced and it is absolutely amazing! I am in love. I read somewhere to stay away from hibiscus while pregnant so this one was one that sat around and waited… well, it was worth the wait! haha
Our second baby boy joined our family Monday evening after only 2 hours of labour. He is absolutely perfect and beautiful.

But I must say, I’m very glad to no longer be pregnant and that I get to enjoy things again… This tea being one of them! My glass of iced tea didn’t last. It’s so yummy. Delicious!

Evol Ving Ness

Congratulations!

mrmopar

Cograts on the new addition to the family!

TheKesser

Thanks everyone!

Please keep things friendly and .

This tea is my absolute favourite iced tea and has been for quite some time. I first tried this tea when it was the TOTD during the summer and fell in love. It smells sweet, almost like fruit juice and tastes like juice or kool-aid without all of the sugar. I get hints of cranberry and cherry. I also love this tea because the profits go to charity which makes me feel better about buying it. I’ve since picked up a 100 g tin and then another 100 g when that ran out. This tea is definitely a staple in my collection and I will for sure repurchase when I run out. It is just so tasty and refreshing.

Flavors: Cherry, Cranberry, Fruity

Iced 8 min or more

#ProjectTeaWall

Had this one iced last night as the other tea I made myself. I actually was making it for a customer originally, and I realized I’d never actually tried it myself so it’d be a good one to cross off the list. The dry leaf smelled really good too, like cherries and cranberry. That made it even more enticing.

I know this is a really popular blend right now, and I love what it stands for and the cause it supports… but I’m not gonna mince words: I just didn’t like it.

There were elements that were good. I liked the cranberry notes, and found they were defined, and a good balance between tart and sweet which is exactly what I want from cranberry flavours in tea. The cherry was nice; definitely not medicinal. But the rest just seemed a little messy to me. I can’t place my finger on what exactly went wrong: maybe too much hibiscus? Or the peppercorns throwing things off? Perhaps that darn Stevia that likes to ruin things? I don’t know, it tasted both too tart and too cloying to my palate. I wish I liked it and I still see why it appeals to so many people. It’s just not for me, though.

Friendly reminder that I’m not currently numerically rating DAVIDsTEA blends as I’m seasonally employed there and it would be an obvious conflict of interest.

Please keep things friendly and .

I was really excited about this one because of how it looks and smells. My first surprise was that this tea brews very red. My initial reaction to the taste was that this tea is exactly like Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Zinger tea. Surprisingly, there is no raspberry in this tea so maybe it is apple I am tasting? husband says it smells like red kool-aid. I would like to try this tea iced but think ultimately this one rates as nothing special, just ok. 9/5 – I tried as iced and it is better, but I agree with husband, much like kool-aid.

Flavors: Apple

Sipdown (96)

This is like fruit punch…with stevia. Darn stevia creeping in and ruining all the things.

Alchemist's Fire

It reminded my boyfriend of Kool Aid fruit punch squeez’ems xDD

Fjellrev

They just had to put the stevia in there, didn’t they.

Plunkybug

I’m really ticked that they are using stevia in so many new blends.

Please keep things friendly and .

Im giving this tea a 100 rating because it is out of this world. It’s a shame its a limited edtion tea and will be gone next year. I hope they keep it. This tea to me resembles a nice refreshing Hawaiian Punch. There’s so much fruit flavor to it and its just so refreshing on a hot summers day! The best thing about this tea is the ME to WE campaign. Definately check this tea ouf if you havent already! And I recommend having it iced! And steep it as long as you can. The longer the better!

Flavors: Cherry, Fruit Punch, Fruity, Sweet

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 5 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Please keep things friendly and .

Like many summer teas, the taste is very good and sweet, but the addition of hibiscus is a mistake! The tangy side of it is not agreeable. I don’t like to have to add a sweetener to my tea…

Flavors: Bitter, Fruity