Raspberry Jam

Herbal Tea
Apple, Chamomile, Hibiscus, Lemongrass, Raspberry
Lemongrass, Raspberry, Berry, Black Currant, Blackberry, Dried Fruit, Dry Grass, Flowers, Fruity, Grenadine, Herbs, Hibiscus, Grass Seed, Hay, Sour, Tart, Floral, Sweet
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Caffeine Free
Kosher, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Perry Papadopoulos

From DAVIDsTEA

Your morning jam.

Breakfast in bed is the ultimate indulgence. And nothing says breakfast like a spoonful of jam. After all, this pantry staple has been such an important part of breakfast culture since the 1800s that even King Edward VII enjoyed it with his crêpes. His favourite? Raspberry. And this fruity tisane tastes just like it came straight out of the jam jar. With lemongrass, chamomile and a fresh burst of raspberries, it’s a sweet crumb-free treat you’ll want to savour all morning.

Ingredients: Organic: Apple, chamomile, lemongrass, hibiscus, raspberry. With organic and natural sweet raspberry flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Oops, almost logged this under Raspberry Nectar, until I noticed that I’d juuuust reviewed the last of my sample of that one! It makes way more sense because I was wondering why I would have rated this a 40. It’s actually not that bad – chamomile with some raspberry overtones. I don’t particularly care for chamomile, but it’s not horrible, just tastes kind of sweet. Raspberry Jam is a weird name for it though, because it’s really more chamomile than anything, and certainly not jam-like.

Not a tea I’d look for again, but I’ll finish what I have. It’s pleasant enough.

Kay I’m really finding myself loving this tea. In fact I like it better than LPC (Lemon Pound Cake) which came out at the same time. At first I wasn’t sure but now I really love it. It’s light, but sweet, and I think the chamomile blends well with the other ingredients, because normally I’m not a fan of chamomile… So this is a win for me! I also like the lemongrass in it as well. Lovely blend!! One of my top 5!

Flavors: Lemongrass, Raspberry

Time for a bedtime tea. Not getting much raspberry from this, a lot of hibiscus and some chamomile though. It’s a bit of an odd combination. Tart and fuzzy at the same time. Not a pleasant kind of odd – really just odd.

Boiling 2 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Meh. So much chamomile and while I enjoy it in other blends, I don’t understand why it’s in a raspberry jam blend.

Tastes like it’s namesake. Pretty good, but not a favorite.

This is another that I bought to cold brew as an iced tea. Drinking it hot today. It is really sweet. So sweet I am regretting adding sugar to it. Had I tasted it before adding sugar I probably wouldn’t have. It’s hard to say what notes I am tasting. The raspberry for sure, and I think the chamomile too. This is too sweet for my tastes. I never thought I would say that about a tea but I guess there is a first for everything.

I brewed 3 tsp leaf in a 16oz Teavana Glass Perfect Tea Maker/Gravity Steeper with 200 degree water for 5 minutes.

Flavors: Raspberry

Arby

I always found this blend slightly sour and not at all sweet. It sounds like we tried very different batches.

It isn’t as sweet as I anticipated, but I enjoyed the chamomile and dried herbs/berries mixed together. There are notes of dried fruit, dried grass, dried herbs like lemongrass, and chamomile flowers. There is also hibiscus but not in a tart/sour way.

Surprisingly, this is very nice hot. I feared it would be too acidic (note the hibiscus) but I was wrong. This is best hot on a cold rainy day, but it might also b nice iced if sweetened slightly or mixed with another tea.

Flavors: Berry, Black Currant, Blackberry, Dried Fruit, Dry Grass, Flowers, Fruity, Grenadine, Herbs, Hibiscus, Lemongrass, Raspberry

Sipdown

Finished this off as a teapop. It was nice because the carbonated water helped cover up some of the weird sweetener flavor. Nonetheless, I am still not loving this and I am happy to see it go.

A more subtle and natural flavor than the Raspberry teas that some can find in a big box store. Or in those Iced tea bottles (that have too much sugar). It was a delicious choice for the Mother’s Day collection. I bought some for my mom for her birthday (which fell on the same weekend) and for myself and we both loved the lightness. It blends perfectly with the Lemon Pound Cake tea. It tastes great hot and cold due to its lighter flavor nuances. It is also very calming thanks to the Chamomile. I love it.

Flavors: Floral, Raspberry

Cold Brew Sipdown (132)!

Echoing Sil’s thoughts that this tea isn’t rich enough to be deserving of the name “Raspberry Jam”. It’s definitely because of the chamomile, too. I don’t even understand what that’s meant to do/add to the blend?

This is more or less chamomile tea with raspberry, rather than the other way around. Personally, I hate chamomile. It’s one of the reasons I was hesitant about this blend from the get go. It’s also maybe just a touch lemony? But it doesn’t deliver rich flavour in any way; actually, it’s really subdued overall. I think that’s because the overall ‘vibe’ DT wanted was a softer tea for Mother’s Day that could be enjoyed as a light evening/bedtime tea. The flavour with that approach makes sense, just doesn’t personally hit the mark for me. However, the flavour with that approach and the given name? Big disconnect.

No rating from me; I think I’m too biased towards the chamomile. So much bleck.

Kristal

Chamomile is also cheap & light so maybe they added it as a quick filler?

Kristal

Also, after reading a few reviews I no longer regret not ordering this tea, haha :) removed from the wish list!