Organic Cream of Earl Grey

Medium
Fair Trade, Kosher, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by SaiFai

From DAVIDsTEA

Lovers of Earl Grey adore this creamy alternative to the original blend. You’ll recognize the same high-quality black tea, the same citrus burst of bergamot oil, the same beautiful grey-blue petals. However this version adds a touch of vanilla, and the result is an unexpectedly rich, creamy taste experience.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I love earl grey and I love vanilla, I really just didn’t care for this one. I tried it twice with different steeping times (7 minutes vs. 4 minutes) – and I still didn’t like it. It wasn’t disgusting – I just couldn’t taste the earl grey nor the vanilla.

Very disappointed and ended up giving it away – I’m hoping that Teavana’s Lavender Creme would be good!

Surprisingly I only tried this for the first time last week – when on the way to NB, I found some DT sachets at a gas station! Lucky me! Anyway, I decided to try this one because I read the ingredients and it said there was no bergamot, which is what I hate in earl grey teas – so I thought why not? I might like it, and turns out it was not bad! No bergamot, which is great, and a nice hint of vanilla flavouring… It’s nice with some sugar for a morning tea. I suppose it would be good with a touch of milk too, which I have yet to try, but I do like this tea.

Flavors: Creamy, Earl Grey, Vanilla

This is one of my favorite teas when I want some caffeine. It has a licorice flavor to it that I enjoy. I’m not overwhelmed by the vanilla (creamy) flavor, but I know it is disliked by some purists.

Flavors: Licorice

This is my go to breakfast tea. Perfect earl grey flavour with a hint of creamy vanilla. I drink this every day with a tiny splash of soy milk.

Flavors: Creamy, Earl Grey, Vanilla