Cinnamon Rooibos Chai

Cinnamon, Medicinal, Rooibos, Spicy, Sweet, Cocoa, Apple, Spices
Caffeine Free
Fair Trade, Kosher, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Perry Papadopoulos

• “tastes like a weaker version of harney’s and sons herbal hot cinnamon spice but I think I like this one more.” Read full tasting note
  • “Advent Calendar 2017, Day 13: I love this kind of tea. This smells and tastes delicious. The only negative I have on it is that it’s oddly thick and syrupy. It has a mouth feel of heavily honeyed...” Read full tasting note
  • “Another single teabag finished off. This came with the David’s Top 5 assortment. I don’t love this tea, but as a latte it wasn’t a bad cup. I find the cinnamon sickly sweet and overwhelming, but I...” Read full tasting note
  • “This tea with just the smell of it has a bang to it. It the most strongest Cinnamon tea I have ever tried. l love it. You know the cinnamon hearts that come round during Valentine’s Day? It taste...” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

Cinnamon is so much more than just the tastiest spice around. According to aromatherapy principles, it supposedly enhances your ability to concentrate. Plus it has a clean and refreshing taste your breath will thank you for. In in this cinnamon-packed rooibos tea, its benefits truly shine. Amazing hot, iced or as a spicy tea latte, it’s a delicious new way to enjoy a classic spice.

Ingredients: Organic: Rooibos, apple, cinnamon. With natural cinnamon flavouring.

Price: $7.98 per 50g

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Advent Calendar 2017, Day 13: I love this kind of tea. This smells and tastes delicious. The only negative I have on it is that it’s oddly thick and syrupy. It has a mouth feel of heavily honeyed tea. I think I would grow used to that over time, but not expecting it, it was a bit off putting at first.
1.25 tsp to 12 oz

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Another single teabag finished off. This came with the David’s Top 5 assortment. I don’t love this tea, but as a latte it wasn’t a bad cup. I find the cinnamon sickly sweet and overwhelming, but I think that is what makes it popular. IMO coco chai rooibos is their best chai.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Medicinal, Rooibos, Spicy, Sweet

This tea with just the smell of it has a bang to it. It the most strongest Cinnamon tea I have ever tried. l love it. You know the cinnamon hearts that come round during Valentine’s Day? It taste just like that but in a liquid form. A little side note Get two perfect spoons of Cinnamon Rooibos Chai and two perfect spoons of the Hot Chocolate Puerh tea from DAVIDsTEA and it taste like heaven in your mouth with a little bit of agave and hot skim milk. The Cinnamon Rooibos Chai is AMAZING on its own or as a hot tea latte with a sweetner I use agave.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Cocoa

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

This is a favorite of mine. The cinnamon is punchy, strong, and spicy, and it gets better the longer you let it steep. Nothing distracting: just pure, rich cinnamon. There’s a hint of apple in there, too.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Spices

This warm and comforting tea kept me company as I was stuck in horrendous traffic for most of the evening. I steeped this in my travel carry mug from Davids, and it was just the sweet and spicy pick-me-up I needed. I didn’t pick up much apple in the flavor, but that’s okay with me – strong cinnamon flavor is really what I was after, anyway.

Flavors: Cinnamon