Fruity Oasis

Rooibos Tea
Aloe Vera, Hibiscus, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Papaya, Pineapple, Rooibos, Stevia Leaf
Fruit Punch, Fruity, Berry, Pear, Hibiscus, Tropical
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Cat-Nap

From DAVIDsTEA

Move over coconut water – there’s a badass new hydrator in town. Its name? Aloe vera. Known for its cooling effect on the body, this desert succulent is overflowing with rich nutrients that’ll quench your thirst in a snap. Taste it for yourself in this ultra-refreshing iced tea. It’s got papaya, hibiscus, prickly pear and a sweet base of rooibos. With this fruity blend by your side, that desert heat doesn’t stand a chance.

Ingredients: Hibiscus, rooibos, papaya (papaya, cane sugar, sulfur dioxid e, yellow 6), pineapple (pineapple, sugar, citric acid, sulfur dioxide), aloe vera (aloe vera, cane sugar, citric acid, sugar powder), stevia extract, natural and artificial prickly pear flavouriby

Price per 50g: $8.98

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I originally was underwhelmed by this fruity tea, but then took an iced-tea press sized sample out of town with me. As we were sight seeing, I kept adding water-fountain water to the used tea in my press, swirled it, re-pressed it, and it was drinkable. I don’t normally do that successfully.
This will go into my work rotation. Adding water definitely made it weak, but when I’m stuck at work, it’ll do.

Flavors: Fruit Punch

Eh, picked up 50g on sale without trying it first and kind of wish I would have just grabbed more of something else that is also on sale. This is 95% tart hibiscus with a vague sweetness in the background from the stevia and fruits. I would have never known that there was pineapple and papaya in here. Syrupy hibiscus. It’s drinkable but not worth checking out, in my books.

This is… refreshing! It was soothing and relaxing and well enjoyed with a great comedy. It was what I was looking for while I just sat back and enjoyed the cool afternoon. My children though, or not so keen on it and I do not mind (more for me)!

I made a large jug of ice to share with the entire family. It smells like fruit punch dried with a hint of pineapple coming through. I love the colour it takes while brewing, a deep red. The taste is very similar to fruit punch with a bit of bitterness. It is not overly sweet which I like. The aroma brewed though I cannot identify other than similar to my hibiscus plant (which is dying on me as I attempt to bring it back to life).

Flavors: Fruit Punch, Fruity

Iced 8 min or more

A very fruity iced tea. Tastes like punch with pineapples.

Reminiscent of Queen of Tarts, the only flavour I get is hibiscus. The rooibos is slightly present, but honestly this tea lacks complexity. The aloe vera in the blend intrigued me, but I was left extremely underwhelmed.

Flavors: Hibiscus

Backlog – I tried this one last night and it steeped a very deep red colour. Almost blood-red. Because of the prickly pear this reminded me of Cool Cactus, and it’s somewhat similar in taste. So it’s very fruity and tropical, and I really like it. I didn’t taste the stevia, but then again – I don’t really mind stevia anyway. I find it interesting that it has aloe vera in it, and I’m not even sure what that tastes like but it’s cool. I’d say this is a good tea for a rooibos blend. All it needed was a little agave and it was great.

Flavors: Fruity, Tropical

Last tea from the Oasis collection to try!

Like all the others, tried this one iced. I’m gonna keep the review for this one shorted because I think the flavour of it was pretty straight to the point.

I think as a staff we all wanted to like this one because it’s unique; rooibos base with aloe vera and prickly pear! I mean, that’s pretty unconventional, and seemed like it had lots of potential too! So we were rooting for this one. Sadly, all it tasted like was stevia (so much stevia) and a whole lot of hibiscus. It was my least favourite of the whole collection; and one I doubt I’ll revisit. Also, it was SO red that it stained the straw…

Michelle

This one was VERY red. Like, blood red. But unlike you, I actually liked this one ahah

Sébastien Tremblay

This one I hate at first, but found a way to kinda enjoy it:

Put 1 perfect spoon in your traveling mug, 1 ice cube, and fill with filtered cold water. Never remove the tea from the filter. Taste way better like this