Magic Potion

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Blackberry, Currants, Natural Flavours, Raspberry, Rose Hips, Stevia Leaf
Artificial, Raspberry, Apple, Black Currant, Berry, Blueberry, Rosehips, Sweet, Grapes, Sugar, Citrusy, Floral, Pleasantly Sour, Candy, Citrus, Fruity, Perfume
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

From DAVIDsTEA

Razzle dazzle

Want to see a magic trick? Add a squeeze of lemon to this juicy blue raspberry blend and watch it go from indigo to violet – no enchantments or pixie dust needed. The secret ingredient? Butterfly pea flower – a unique plant from Southeast Asia that turns tea blue naturally thanks to its bright azure petals. Spritz in some lemon and a drizzle of honey for the ultimate nightcap. Or serve it iced for a refreshing berry-packed tonic. With its fun colour-changing powers, it’s like a mood ring in your mug.

Currants, apples (apples, sulfites), rosehips, butterfly pea flowers, raspberries, blackberries, stevia extract, natural kiwi, blackberry and bilberry flavouring.

Price per 50g: $9.98

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Big disappointment as it didn’t change colors…. well it went from clear to pale yellow/green to slightly yellow/orange. So I guess it did change colors but definitely not as advertised.

The taste was ok but even steeping for a longer period of time, I felt it was a weak tea. In retrospect, I guess I could taste the stevia and a slight berry taste.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 OZ / 236 ML

Please keep things friendly and .

Nearly a year ago now, we placed a large order for Magic Dragon (since it’s my husband’s favorite) and they accidentally sent us about five bags of this one instead. DT was very generous and let us keep the Magic Potion after resending the Magic Dragon. So we have a lot of this. Turns out my husband really loves this one too, so I’m sure we won’t have any trouble working through it. The flavor is blue raspberry but with that artificial sweetness from the stevia. Believe it or not adding a small amount of honey helps to round it out. I would like it much better without the stevia, but it’s not bad after adding the honey. I do like the blue raspberry flavor.

Flavors: Artificial, Raspberry

7 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Please keep things friendly and .

Blackberry taste. A bit stevia heavy. It didn’t change colours for me.

Please keep things friendly and .

I’ve been wanting to try this one, and luckily there was a bag in the tea box! This tea truly exceeded my expectations. Definitely the tastiest tea that incorporates butterfly pea flower that I’ve tried. I included a lot of berries in my cup, so the berry flavor was so clear, sweet, and refreshing. Unlike most berry teas, I did enjoy this warm, but it was pretty incredible chilled. Given the opportunity, I would definitely purchase more.

Please keep things friendly and .

You can taste the stevia, which I don’t particularly mind. It has a full flavor to it that’s strangely appealing. A bit berry, a bit creamy, a bit smooth.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Please keep things friendly and .

This tea sounded really good, but was very disappointing. All I could really taste was the currents and a bit of sweetness. For as long as I steeped it (about 20 mins) it just tasted like a watered down juice drink.

Flavors: Apple, Black Currant

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Please keep things friendly and .

Yikes. While this tea looks beautiful, and smells nice and tart, all I can taste is stevia. It’s overwhelming and undrinkable. Such a shame…I wish DT would stop adding stevia to their teas.

Please keep things friendly and .

Another tea from my 24 More Sleeps advent calendar and I LOVEEE it. It’s so sweet but it only lasts for like the first second, I wish the taste lasted longer. I don’t even know how to explain it. Y’all I am so not a profesh tea reviewer clearly. I know I like it and I would buy it again.

Please keep things friendly and .

Very fruity and light, good hot or cold. Pretty color thanks to the Butterfly Pea Flowers, and it really is magical when it changes colors with lemon juice. 5/5

Flavors: Apple, Berry, Blueberry, Raspberry, Rosehips

Home – 8:00 PM

So I went to the Texas Craft Brewers Festival today, and had a great time. There was a really phenomenal Earl Grey Sour beer that I loved! All in all, a day well spent. But I am completely exhausted, partly from the activity and partly from the beer (which always makes me sleepy).

This tisane… Really it’s a guilty pleasure sort of situation! It’s quite sweet and there’s no tea in it, which usually doesn’t bode well for me. But I’m somehow so charmed by the lovely indigo color and the sweet, juicy berry flavor. Blueberry happens to be one of my very favorite flavors, and I find that to be the primary note here. Maybe a bit of blue raspberry as well.

So when I want something sweet (and caffeine-free), I find this is a nice one to keep around. Even if I find myself a bit embarrassed by it! XD

Flavors: Berry, Blueberry, Raspberry, Sweet

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
Lexie Aleah

That sounds really interesting. I’m the odd one out in my family who favors sour beers.

Cameron B.

The three of us who went are all fairly receptive to almost any type of beer, and my SO in particular favors sours. Honestly, they seemed really popular, there were a lot offered! I guess sour beer must be a trend right now. :P