Magic Potion

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Blackberry, Currants, Natural Flavours, Raspberry, Rose Hips, Stevia Leaf
Apple, Black Currant, Berry, Blueberry, Raspberry, Rosehips, Sweet, Grapes, Artificial, Sugar, Citrusy, Floral, Pleasantly Sour, Candy, Citrus, Fruity, Perfume
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Perry Papadopoulos

• “You can taste the stevia, which I don’t particularly mind. It has a full flavor to it that’s strangely appealing. A bit berry, a bit creamy, a bit smooth.” Read full tasting note
  • “This tea sounded really good, but was very disappointing. All I could really taste was the currents and a bit of sweetness. For as long as I steeped it (about 20 mins) it just tasted like a watered...” Read full tasting note
  • “Yikes. While this tea looks beautiful, and smells nice and tart, all I can taste is stevia. It’s overwhelming and undrinkable. Such a shame…I wish DT would stop adding stevia to their teas.” Read full tasting note
  • “Another tea from my 24 More Sleeps advent calendar and I LOVEEE it. It’s so sweet but it only lasts for like the first second, I wish the taste lasted longer. I don’t even know how to explain it....” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

Razzle dazzle

Want to see a magic trick? Add a squeeze of lemon to this juicy blue raspberry blend and watch it go from indigo to violet – no enchantments or pixie dust needed. The secret ingredient? Butterfly pea flower – a unique plant from Southeast Asia that turns tea blue naturally thanks to its bright azure petals. Spritz in some lemon and a drizzle of honey for the ultimate nightcap. Or serve it iced for a refreshing berry-packed tonic. With its fun colour-changing powers, it’s like a mood ring in your mug.

Currants, apples (apples, sulfites), rosehips, butterfly pea flowers, raspberries, blackberries, stevia extract, natural kiwi, blackberry and bilberry flavouring.

Price per 50g: $9.98

About DAVIDsTEA View company

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

This tea sounded really good, but was very disappointing. All I could really taste was the currents and a bit of sweetness. For as long as I steeped it (about 20 mins) it just tasted like a watered down juice drink.

Flavors: Apple, Black Currant

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Another tea from my 24 More Sleeps advent calendar and I LOVEEE it. It’s so sweet but it only lasts for like the first second, I wish the taste lasted longer. I don’t even know how to explain it. Y’all I am so not a profesh tea reviewer clearly. I know I like it and I would buy it again.

Very fruity and light, good hot or cold. Pretty color thanks to the Butterfly Pea Flowers, and it really is magical when it changes colors with lemon juice. 5/5

Flavors: Apple, Berry, Blueberry, Raspberry, Rosehips

Home – 8:00 PM

So I went to the Texas Craft Brewers Festival today, and had a great time. There was a really phenomenal Earl Grey Sour beer that I loved! All in all, a day well spent. But I am completely exhausted, partly from the activity and partly from the beer (which always makes me sleepy).

This tisane… Really it’s a guilty pleasure sort of situation! It’s quite sweet and there’s no tea in it, which usually doesn’t bode well for me. But I’m somehow so charmed by the lovely indigo color and the sweet, juicy berry flavor. Blueberry happens to be one of my very favorite flavors, and I find that to be the primary note here. Maybe a bit of blue raspberry as well.

So when I want something sweet (and caffeine-free), I find this is a nice one to keep around. Even if I find myself a bit embarrassed by it! XD

Flavors: Berry, Blueberry, Raspberry, Sweet

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
Lexie Aleah

That sounds really interesting. I’m the odd one out in my family who favors sour beers.

Cameron B.

The three of us who went are all fairly receptive to almost any type of beer, and my SO in particular favors sours. Honestly, they seemed really popular, there were a lot offered! I guess sour beer must be a trend right now. :P

This tea tastes like watered down grape juice. While it is a beautiful color and sounds intriguing I could not drink more than 3 sips. The David’s tea employee said this was her favorite out of all the daily teas. Kind of stumped about that one.

Flavors: Blueberry, Grapes, Sweet

Another excellent fruity tea with strong, moderately artificial raspberry flavor…and stevia. I don’t mind the stevia at all. Prepared this as an Arnold Palmer with some store-bought raspberry lemonade. So refreshing.

So I was very excited about this tea tonight. I had an awesome plan to get a cool timelapse video of this tea steeping and then the color changing aspect when combined with lemon juice. However, when I finished the video I was not that impressed with it. So I brewed the leaves again to get before and after pics of the color changing process. So much work to do something different for the #365daysoftea challenge.

After all that, I had 2 cups of this tea to drink and tbh both got dumped. The stevia was just way too much for me. The resteep was actually more tolerable than the first steep, probably since the first mug got the brunt of the stevia, yet both were just too sweet. I have too much tea to drink stuff I don’t like even a little, even when it is pretty.

Evol Ving Ness

Yup. I didn’t even bother with this one. With other harsh teas, I find that the second steep is a better cup, and often I blend the first and the second steep to find a better balance.

I picked some of this up when the Halloween collection came out with the Sorcer’s set. The set comes with a clear mug with ghosts on it, a skinny tin of this tea, and a black perfect spoon. I like this one iced. The bright blue colour it steeps at is beautiful and I actually prefer the taste of the tea without the colour changing lemon juice added. Is it my absolute favourite of all time? No. Will I be buying tons to keep on hand? No. It’s a nice fruity once in a while kind of tea to me.

Iced 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML