Superfood Splash

Fruit Herbal Blend
Banana, Cinnamon, Coconut, Hibiscus, Mango, Natural Flavours, Pineapple, Stevia Leaf
Cinnamon, Hibiscus, Pineapple, banana, Mango, Tropical, Cocoa, Coconut, Butter, Sunscreen
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Low
Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by Perry Papadopoulos

• “This tastes like hibiscus and coconut with some cinnamon, but in a combination that’s strange. It’s tart and unpleasant. I only threw this into my cart to get free shipping on a previous order, and...” Read full tasting note
  • “I am drinking this hot per Roswell Strange’s recommendation but I can’t get past the sweet cinnamon stop hibiscus flavor. No mango. No pineapple. No coconut. Maybe the slightest bit of banana but I...” Read full tasting note
  • “I wasn’t really too sure on this tea – but I got some to try. It smells alright – kinda reminds me of the old tea Kanpe. I made this iced. It steeps a dark red colour and I can taste the hibiscus...” Read full tasting note
  • “I did a little bit of reorganizing of part of my tea stash last weekend, including what has now become my “coffee leaf tea” drawer. I think it’s actually kind of impressive that, for what seems...” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

Superfood Splash: Pineapple (pineapple, cane sugar, citric acid, sulfur dioxide), cinnamon, hibiscus, coffee leaf, coconut, mango, banana, stevia extract, natural flavouring.

Quench your thirst with our tropical hibiscus punch. Spiked with cinnamon, creamy coconut and energizing coffee leaf – a sustainable super-ingredient that helps create off-season jobs – this invigorating blend is bursting with unique flavours. Think fruity and spicy with a pop of natural earthy sweetness from the coffee leaf. Try it on ice and get ready to make some waves.

Price per 50g: $9.98

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This tastes like hibiscus and coconut with some cinnamon, but in a combination that’s strange. It’s tart and unpleasant. I only threw this into my cart to get free shipping on a previous order, and I wish I’d chosen something else. I made a cup for my sister, who didn’t like it either. I usually like hibiscus, but all the weird ingredients make it bad – maybe it’s the coffee leaf that I dislike?

I am drinking this hot per Roswell Strange’s recommendation but I can’t get past the sweet cinnamon stop hibiscus flavor. No mango. No pineapple. No coconut. Maybe the slightest bit of banana but I really don’t get much more than cloying cinnamon sweetness with hibiscus flavor. It’s like a weird syrup tbh.

I wasn’t really too sure on this tea – but I got some to try. It smells alright – kinda reminds me of the old tea Kanpe. I made this iced. It steeps a dark red colour and I can taste the hibiscus right away. But this tea is pretty good, actually. I taste the tropical notes of mango/pineapple with a subtle hint of banana.. I added some sugar to this to make the flavour pop out more. It’s pretty good, and quite unique. I’d maybe get 50g of this !

Flavors: banana, Mango, Pineapple, Tropical

Iced 4 min, 0 sec
Roswell Strange

It’s on sale right now (40% off) as we clear out some of the Summer stuff for the Summer/fall transitional collection.

I did a little bit of reorganizing of part of my tea stash last weekend, including what has now become my “coffee leaf tea” drawer. I think it’s actually kind of impressive that, for what seems like such a niche herbal tea type, I had a whole drawer dedicated to it – but I suppose it’s less impressive when you note that it’s the smallest drawer in my who tea stash cupboard system and it’s almost entirely Wize Monkey products.

Actually; in hindsight, it’s sort of all Wize Monkey products!? ‘Cause, like, this tea was a DAVIDsTEA & Wize Monkey partnership tea – so even though it’s under the DT brand it uses Wize Monkey coffee leaf. So, that’s a thing…

Flavors: banana, Butter, Cinnamon, Coconut, Sunscreen, Tropical

I smelled cinnamon as soon as I opened the package from my canvas 5 tea sampler. It brews a pretty red wine color. Made this as an iced tea and it is quite interesting…like a tropical drink with cinnamon. I did not think this would taste good but it is amazing! I wish it didn’t have hibiscus in it though because I bet this would be fantastic as an iced tea latte!