Orange Blush

Fruit Herbal Blend
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

• “Cold Brew! …as I said, I drank a lot of cold brew this week. This one was really good though; I drank it alongside some super yummy soft shell tacos. I made a really good salsa for them that was...” Read full tasting note
  • “I was so excited to try this! The dry leaf smells amazing-a very fruity scent. I put 2 Perfect Spoons in the small Davidstea steeper with 2 cups water. I put it in the fridge and left it in there...” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

What happens when juicy orange mingles with tropical passion fruit and hibiscus blossoms? You get a sweet, zesty and caffeine-free cold brew tea that’ll keep you coming back for more. This sunset-coloured fruit infusion was specially designed to brew in cold water – so you get maximum flavour with zero bitterness. With its irresistibly smooth finish, it’ll make just about anyone blush. Available in prepack format only.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Cold Brew! …as I said, I drank a lot of cold brew this week.

This one was really good though; I drank it alongside some super yummy soft shell tacos. I made a really good salsa for them that was finally chopped up onions, cucumber, mango, red and orange bell pepper, and a squeeze of lime juice with salt. It was highly refreshing, and crisp and sweet. Totally worked with the tangy, sweet vibes of this orange flavoured brew, with just a hint of lemongrass.

Very summery, very fun!

I was so excited to try this! The dry leaf smells amazing-a very fruity scent. I put 2 Perfect Spoons in the small Davidstea steeper with 2 cups water. I put it in the fridge and left it in there overnight (about 12 hours). I am surprised at how nice and dark the color got without adding hot water. I enjoyed this cup of cold brewed tea. I can taste orange and lemongrass mostly with a hint of passion fruit at the end (I always found passion fruit tastes similar to grapefruit). It would be interesting to see how this one turns out with the usual hot water steeping, then iced. The waiting is the worst part but I guess if you prepare if before going to bed, the waiting isn’t so bad because you’re asleep haha

Roswell Strange

Just be careful with how long you steep it if you decide to make it hot; these guys are designed specifically for cold water so when you steep them with hot they steep quickly! :)

TEAluv5$

Thank you for the heads up-I shall be careful! How long would you recommend? 2-3 minutes? :)

Roswell Strange

I’ve not personally tried to make any of them hot (I own all three), but I’d probably say to lean conservatively at least for the first infusion until you get a sense of how potent they may be – so maybe two minutes?

TEAluv5$