Candy Cane Matcha

Bulk, Loose Leaf
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

From DAVIDsTEA

Candy cane lovers, rejoice – this festive peppermint matcha is for you. With its blend of energizing stone-ground green tea and cane sugar, it’s refreshingly creamy and sweet, with a peppermint finish cooler than the North Pole. So whether you whip up a holiday latte or drink it straight-up, it’s one delicious green tea you’ll want to share with everyone on your nice list.

This limited edition flavoured matcha comes in a cute little airtight tin so your fave green tea powder stays fresher longer. Exclusively available in prepacked format only.

Cane sugar, green tea, milk powder, natural candy cane flavouring.

Allergens: milk

About DAVIDsTEA View company

So, the good news for me personally is that I enjoy this matcha a lot more than mint matcha which is 100% my least favourite matcha not only currently on the tea wall but probably that DT has EVER produced. However, as much as I think this was a HUGE improvement for me (because of the cane sugar used over the coconut nectar in mint matcha, which really turns me off) I still didn’t love this blend – and I think that having now tried the two different matchas I can confidently say that it’s the flavoring that is being used to create the mint profile. Something about it seems off to me, and I think that it’s the fact it isn’t an overly natural mint taste, nor is it particular candy-like either. It’s that weird, uncomfortable area in between for me…

This is so yummy as an iced matcha latte! The peppermint flavor is light though, I wish it were stronger, but still pretty tasty!

TreeGal

I received a gift of this, and am curious how you do the iced matcha latte? I’m not a matcha drinker, so looking for tips! Thanks!