Cool Eucalyptus

Bulk, Loose Leaf, Sachet
Low
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Michelle

• “Ick, not for me. It’s marginally less bad than some minty teas, and I believe that’s because I like wintergreen more than peppermint, but it’s still a resounding no. Unsure what eucalyptus tastes...” Read full tasting note
  • “Absolutely love this tea. It’s great hot, and I imagine it would be equally delicious iced. It’s dimensional and can be either refreshing and cooling, or comforting and restorative. Adding...” Read full tasting note
  • “Tried Cool Eucalyptus in store on Boxing Day as a sample and loved it. Got a tea of the day to go a few days later to make sure I liked it before buying some more and I hated it. Plus, it was a...” Read full tasting note
  • “I still don’t love the taste of this tea, but a coworker and I were talking about ‘tea baths’ and she said that she thought this tea would be a really good choice for a tea bath. I was skeptical,...” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

Stuffy nose? This caffeinated cold relief tea is packed with powerhouse ingredients designed to help clear your sinuses.

Schizandra is an antioxidant-rich superberry that’s been used in traditional Chinese medicine to increase energy and fight fatigue.

ingredients

Currants, hibiscus, spearmint, juniper berries, green tea, blueberries, eucalyptus, schizandra berries, natural flavouring

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Ick, not for me. It’s marginally less bad than some minty teas, and I believe that’s because I like wintergreen more than peppermint, but it’s still a resounding no. Unsure what eucalyptus tastes like, and whether or not I’m tasting it here. Probably, and I probably don’t care for it. I suppose the name of this tea is accurate though, it’s certainly cooling with the wintergreen!

Absolutely love this tea. It’s great hot, and I imagine it would be equally delicious iced. It’s dimensional and can be either refreshing and cooling, or comforting and restorative. Adding Starbuck’s juniper syrup really elevated it.

Tried Cool Eucalyptus in store on Boxing Day as a sample and loved it. Got a tea of the day to go a few days later to make sure I liked it before buying some more and I hated it. Plus, it was a red-ish color now instead of golden but I could still smell the eucalyptus so it was the same tea. I had a free sample coming my way from an online order, so I decided to try it again as maybe they just over brewed it or something. I am glad I did! I really like this tea and would imagine it would be helpful when feeling sickly. I steeped it at green tea temperature from my variable kettle and for 1 and half minutes only and it is the golden color like the first time I tried it.

I still don’t love the taste of this tea, but a coworker and I were talking about ‘tea baths’ and she said that she thought this tea would be a really good choice for a tea bath. I was skeptical, but she convinced me to try it out.

So, earlier this week I split about 40g of tea into four different tea sachets and let that soak into a newly drawn bath. Weirdly, it actually made the bath water look this super dark olive-y/black colour. So it DEFINITELY infused into the water. Interestingly, the strongest aroma throughout the whole bath was the wintergreen. It was very lovely though; aromatherapy in a sense. I did find the bath quite relaxing and enjoyable; and while it was mostly the aroma of wintergreen the eucalyptus came through a little too. I thought it was really therapeutic, good for my muscles and I just felt super stress free afterwards.

So, maybe I would actually buy this tea again – but purely for bathing in, not for drinking.

Cameron B.

Eucalyptus and wintergreen sounds perfect for a spa-like tea bath!

Mastress Alita

I always loved eucalyptus for bath products, I only very recently ever tried it in tea and found the flavor of it a bit bitter so it makes perfect sense to me!