Baby's Little Helper

Kosher, Organic, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

1 Tasting Note View all

From DAVIDsTEA

Mamas, this one’s for you! With fenugreek, fennel, vervain and calming lemon balm, this organic herbal tea is overflowing with soothing ingredients widely used to help with breastfeeding and women’s health. Not only is it lactation-friendly and caffeine-free, it’s pretty darn tasty too – sweet, herbal and delicately aromatic, with deep notes of carob.

Note: Please speak to a professional before taking any herb while breastfeeding – we are not the experts!
How it tastes

Sweet and warming herbaceous undertones, with deep lingering notes of carob and a light citrus aroma

What makes it great

This herbal tea is a deliciously soothing way to help with breastfeeding and women’s health.

Fenugreek, fennel and vervain are three top ingredients mamas look for in lactation teas.

We added fresh lemon balm for its calming benefits.
It’s organic and caffeine-free!

2 oz of this tea makes around 10-12 16 oz cups of hot tea and 5-7 16 oz cups of iced tea

This tea is exclusively available online.

Organic: fenugreek, fennel, vervain leaves, lemon balm, carob pieces, aniseed, caraway, lemongrass, red currants, marigold flowers, cornflower.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

1 Tasting Note

Another blend that sneakily soft launched as an online exclusive shortly after Mother’s Day…

So, I’ve had this tea probably three times now – but I have to be honest I find it IMPOSSIBLE to form a lasting impression on this one. I really don’t, at all, remember what it tasted like other than just being “herbaceous”. I don’t think it was particularly good or bad.

To be fair, this tea is meant as a “Lactation Promotion” blend and as someone who has never had kids and doesn’t plan on ever having kids either I don’t think I’m ever going to be the target demographic for this one. I also cannot, in any way, attest to whether it’s effective in any way. Really, as far as this blend goes I’m pretty irrelevant…

I love the name though – super cute, especially in relation to the Mother’s Little Helper blend that is such a success for DT. It’s pretty genius, in my opinion.

Also, gotta say that in general I’m not personally a fan of online exclusive teas but this is one of the rare times where I think this makes more sense to carry only online. It’s such a niche demographic of people who are going to find this blend appealing/who will have a need for this type of tea that I don’t think it would be successful at all if this were sent to all physical stores: you’re definitely going to find better traction with the intended audience online (especially if you’re targeting search terms in the copy writing). Or, at least, that’s what I think anyway.

What do I know, though? Again – I’m NOT the demographic for this one…