Mango Sunrise

Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

1 Tasting Note View all

From DAVIDsTEA

A tropical black tea specially designed for cold brewing? Sign us up! Bursting with ripe juicy mango, this sweet and tart cold brew tea is a bold new way to energize your morning. It’s smooth, doesn’t taste bitter and is jam-packed with fruity flavour. And since it was made to steep in cold water, your kettle can take a back seat for this one. Too cool for school? Almost.

Available in prepack format only.

How it tastes
Fruity, juicy, tart and bold

What makes it great

This tropical cold brew tea was specially designed to brew in cold water for maximum flavour with zero bitterness.

This is one of the quickest cold brew teas on the market – you only need 1½ hours at room temperature or 2 hours in the fridge.

Makes the most refreshing iced tea thanks to its energizing black tea base.

Apple (apple, citric acid), black tea, candied mango (mango,sugar), candied pineapple (pineapple, sugar), lemongrass, stevia extract, natural and artificial mango and passion fruit flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

1 Tasting Note

The last of the two new cold brew teas, as well as the last of all the new teas in general from the June 17th release. Which, again, was the Lemonade, Mocktail/Cocktail, and Cold Brew collections…

I’m not crazy about this one; I think it’s too tart for it to be a pleasant/enjoyable mango flavour – at least, for me anyway. It’s flavourful, for sure, and does taste like mangoes but I personally think it’s just mediocre. DT has done a lot of mango flavoured things, this is somewhere in the middle of all of them for me. I think it would be better if it was sweeter/juicier – that’s what I want from a cold brewed mango tea, not tartness. If I wanted tartness I’d brew Berry Burst or Orange Blush – they both already fill that need.

So, I’m just gonna stick with Mango Fruit Punch, I think – and if I really want a black tea addition I’ll mix in some straight Orange Pekoe or something else comparable…