Sweet Potato Pie

Allspice, Artificial Flavouring, Black Tea, Cinnamon, Ginger, Marshmallow, Natural Flavours, Nutmeg, Pecans, Sweet Potato
Apple, Cinnamon, Creamy, Nutmeg, Nutty, Pecan, Spicy, Sweet, Sweet Potatoes, Butternut Squash, Spices, Toasty, Marshmallow
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

• “(DavidsTea 55) Big fan of this one! So much so that I really stocked up, especially when it went on clearance. I expect it’s because of the nuts (pecans), so I had better not hoard it all too...” Read full tasting note
  • “A really pleasant tea to drink. I love the smell of the dry leaf more than drinking the actual tea. It’s colder weather out today so it’s perfect for false spring.” Read full tasting note
  • “Love it! I got just 2 0z of this because it was on sale and I wanted to get free shipping. So this pushed me over the threshold. Purchased on a whim because I like sweet and cozy things. And this...” Read full tasting note
  • “I wanted to try this and finally had the opportunity to buy it while it was in stock with free shipping.  I had to order it, if I could get free shipping while not buying anything else.   The blend...” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

Give thanks with ultimate fall indulgence. Made with a premium black tea base certified by Elephant Approved® – a non-profit organization that aims to help reduce Human Elephant Conflict in tea producing regions around the world – this spiced sweet potato tea is a feel-good way to treat yourself while doing some good. It’s got all the warmth of spices like cinnamon and nutmeg, plus a sweet and creamy marshmallow finish – perfect for lattes.

For more information about Elephant Approved®, visit www.elephantapproved.net

Black tea, Pecans, Rock sugar, Cinnamon, Butternut squash, Sweet potato, Marshmallows (sugar, corn syrup, modified corn starch, gelatin, sodium hexametaphosphate, artificial flavour, natural flavour, blue 1), Ginger, Nutmeg, Allspice, Natural flavouring.

Rich with warming cinnamon and sweet caramel flavours, plus a hint of creaminess from the marshmallows

About DAVIDsTEA View company

After hearing so many wonderful things about this tea, I got it as a latte at David’s. Heaven in a cup. This isn’t only the best tea in their fall/seasonal/holiday lineup…it’s one of the best teas they have, period. Naturally I bought some loose to make at home as well. This is basically a warm slice of pie in a cup. If you are a sweet potato pie fan, this tea is a must have, but I also feel compelled to urge people to try it even if they aren’t a sweet potato pie fan. You might not enjoy the pie itself, but you will enjoy this tea. It’s spiced just right, not being overly spiced, and letting it’s sweetness shine through. The cinnamon, marshmallows and pecans compliment the sweet potato notes so well. I just can’t express enough how much I love this flavor. I need to stock up because I’m pretty sure I’ll be going through my 2 oz bag extremely quickly. I know Sweet Potato is a seasonal flavor but I would love for it to be available all year. Or at the very least, a guarantee that it will be back each year for the holiday season.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Marshmallow, Pecan, Sweet Potatoes

It’s been a while since I reviewed a tea, so here we go. The most anticipated tea of this entire year for me! I only recently got into sweet potato, and when I heard of this, I was very intrigued and excited to get my hands on some. I waited forever for it to become available on the Canadian website. Just got it today and am trying it already. I just steeped a hot cup for about 5 minutes, and added a bit of sugar. It’s really nice – different. I definitely taste the squash, cinnamon, and other spices in there. I’m also catching a bit of that marshmallow taste. Lastly I get that pecan in the aftertaste. This is good hot, but will be amazing as a latte! It’s basically a cup of Fall.

Flavors: Butternut Squash, Cinnamon, Marshmallow, Nutty, Pecan, Spices

First cup for the year, and I stand by my perfect rating. I find this to be the ultimate comforting, cozy fall flavor. Steeped directly in an oat milk/water combo on the stove. I still have 10oz from last year, which I’m going to sip down a bit before purchasing more, so hopefully it stays in stock for a little while longer.

Mastress Alita

Everyone was saying such great things about this last year, but it sold out too fast for me to get to try it. I’m glad they brought it back and I buckled and ordered some this year so I could finally see what the buzz is about!

tea-sipper

yeah, me too. I really want to try it, but I’m refraining from ordering. haha

amandastory516

Mastress Alita- I hope it lives up to expectations!
tea-sipper- If you enjoy fall flavors, it’s definitely worth trying.

Quick tasting note because I had this last week; it’s becoming my go to sweet and indulgent tea because it’s so well balanced and doesn’t rely on sweet flavours I tire of more quickly like chocolate…

VariaTEA

Still gotta try this one given I have so much lol