Strawbearry Gummy

Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange
Iced

From DAVIDsTEA

We teamed up with our friends at SQUISH Candies to bring you what’s essentially liquid candy. This yummy & boo-tiful caffeine-free blend is filled with large chunks of strawberry, pinapple & red hibiscus. The pièce de résistance? Mini gummy bears made with real fruit juice. This is no trick. We legit added tiny red, yellow, green & white gummies bears. Trick or treat!

What makes it great

This blend is a bright strawberry colour with a rich tropical strawberry aroma

It’s caffeine-free, which makes it extra great for kids

A tasty collab featuring Mini Rainbow Bears by SQUISH

Candied pineapple (pineapple, sugar), Hibiscus blossoms, Gummy bears (glucose syrup, sugar, gelatine, citric acid, fruit juice concentrate (apple, pear, grape, peach), flavour, natural extracts for colouring (black currant, black carrot, turmeric, paprika), blue 1, white beewax, yellow beewax, carnauba wax), Apple, Candied papaya (papaya, sugar), Elderberries, Beetroot, Carrot, Natural strawberry flavouring, Strawberries.

How it tastes

Sweet & aromatic strawberry flavour with supporting creamy notes of pineapple – like a piña colada with strawberries.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

As someone who loves a fruity sweet tea (and let’s be honest, a gimmick), I was excited for this tea and grabbed a couple packets on sale.

Reminder to self – buy a little first, and buy more if it’s good.

I wouldn’t say “strawberry” for this at all. Tropical for sure, artificially sweet. Was that the gummi bears or the fact that the first ingredient is candied pineapple?

Normally I can get my partner to drink any iced tea I can’t manage, but we tossed this.

Flavors: Artificial, Sweet, Tropical

Iced
Tiffany :)

the cup or all the packets? I’d swap for it! :)

whosbradpitt

Thanks for the offer! We got rid of what was left (one opened 2oz package) but I’ll keep swaps in mind for next time!

T is not for…Strawbearry Gummy

…but I made this last night as a cold brew for the “S” day and didn’t end up drinking it. Drinking it now, it is super sweet. Like a bit too much I think. And a bit waxy. I haven’t had this problem before but I also haven’t cold brewed it before so I guess I won’t be doing that again.

SIPDOWN! wheeeeeeeeee I like this but get rid of the gummies please lol

Cold Brew!

Since the gummy bears in this blend all have different flavours that can slightly alter the taste of the tea I decided to try something a bit different with this brew and make sure that there weren’t any gummy bears in the leaf I’d measured out.

I have to say, the taste of the blend was actually affected more than I thought it would be. It still tastes heavily of sweet strawberry candy with that nice little tart pop of hibiscus, but there’s also a clear cut note of papaya and a sort of slight creaminess that don’t necessarily come through this clearly when you have the other sweet and more distinct medley of fruit notes coming from the gummies.

It’s hard to say if I like it better or not because some of the gummies add such a nice complimentary flavour, like the orange or banana flavoured ones. However, it might be nicer than the green/lime ones and I do think it’s a bit unique to get such a clear papaya note like this so I’m appreciating that as well.