Ceylon Black Tea
Bulk, Loose Leaf, Sachet, Tea Bag
Low
Fair Trade, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by gmathis

1 Tasting Note View all

• “The English Tea Shop teas I’ve seen and tried are generally part of a gifty-pack thing, the kind you find at TJ Maxx around Christmas time; teas that are generally enjoyable, but maybe slightly...” Read full tasting note

From English Tea Shop USA Corp

Our finest, high-grade rich Ceylon Black Tea hasn’t changed much over the years… Why you ask? Well, because it’s just so delicious.

About English Tea Shop USA Corp View company

1 Tasting Note

2009 tasting notes

The English Tea Shop teas I’ve seen and tried are generally part of a gifty-pack thing, the kind you find at TJ Maxx around Christmas time; teas that are generally enjoyable, but maybe slightly less in character than hardcore tea-ophiles like us prefer.

But I’m a sucker for a pretty package, and a dear friend set me up with a 12-pack of fun little cardboard pyramids containing various flavors of English Tea Shop offerings. (I’m keeping the pyramids. There’s got to be a game in there to play with my fifth graders.)

Of the ones I’ve sampled so far this is my favorite. It’s just a standard Ceylon that’s not bitter, not acidic, just right in the middly comfort zone. Took work microwave water abuse well. Prepared a little more carefully, I think it would be a nice afternooner with a little milk.