Cozy Cabin

Apple, Bark, Cinnamon, Fruity, Mineral, Rooibos, Wood
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Arby
180 °F / 82 °C 8 min or more 400 oz / 11829 ml

• “I found a little tin of this. I think it was another tea set aside for a swap that never came to be. As such, I am sipping on it now with honey because caffeine free and that means its hydrating...” Read full tasting note
  • “Sipdown (529)! Actually a little sad about this sipdown. It was mellow, smooth gently spiced apple goodness. Really nice red apple notes too! But For Tea’s Sake will probably bring it back around...” Read full tasting note
  • “Standard woody/twiggy rooibos base with dried apple and hints of spice (cinnamon). This particular rooibos isn’t the best I’ve had, it was very average. Notes of dry wood, minerals, dry savannah...” Read full tasting note

From For Tea's Sake

Fill your home with the smell of Christmas baking with festive Cozy Cabin Loose Leaf Tea. This Baked Apple Rooibos Loose Leaf Tea truly evokes the feeling of home for the holidays with a baked apple scent. Rooibos tea is blended with apple pieces and natural flavouring and comes in a 140 g tin. Non-GMO and gluten-free.

About For Tea's Sake View company

I found a little tin of this. I think it was another tea set aside for a swap that never came to be. As such, I am sipping on it now with honey because caffeine free and that means its hydrating and I don’t really care to taste it or not.

What I do get is sweet apple, bolstered by the honey of course….and rooibos. Woody rooibos. Not my favorite but serving its purpose as a hydrating tea and a way of getting more honey. I have had a lot of honey actually. I think I have powered through 1/2 a 1 kg bottle. Oops. Though it seems to be helping.

Sipdown (529)!

Actually a little sad about this sipdown. It was mellow, smooth gently spiced apple goodness. Really nice red apple notes too! But For Tea’s Sake will probably bring it back around Christmas this year so I can always try to reign in my cupboard a little bit and then repurchase then when I have things under better control…

Standard woody/twiggy rooibos base with dried apple and hints of spice (cinnamon). This particular rooibos isn’t the best I’ve had, it was very average. Notes of dry wood, minerals, dry savannah plants, and woodchips. The blend didn’t taste bad, but it wasn’t something I would keep in stock or want to drink regularity.

Flavors: Apple, Bark, Cinnamon, Fruity, Mineral, Rooibos, Wood