Courtesan's Blend

Cinnamon, Clove, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Oolong Tea
Cinnamon, Clove, Cloves, Creamy, Grapes, Spices
Edit tea info Last updated by Tabby

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Got this one in my Sips by box. I’ve heard of this tea company before, but this is my first time trying them. Holy clove! The little sample I got is full of whole cloves and lots of cinnamon chips....” Read full tasting note

From Friday Afternoon

A scrumptious, creamy Ti Kwan Yin oolong blend perfect for the naturally seductive ones amongst you. Sink into this gorgeous multi-steeper for an afternoon of delicately spiced conversation and clove-infused glances.

About Friday Afternoon View company

1 Tasting Note

Holy clove! The little sample I got is full of whole cloves and lots of cinnamon chips. So many. Combined with the oolong’s natural scent, it reminds me (I know this is weird) of sweet gherkins. It’s also giving off a strong Constant Comment vibe, but without the orange. Instead of orange, they used vanilla. I’m not opposed to that, but I can’t really tell it’s there.

The tea comes out to a nice light green. The oolong notes are right up there with the clove, matching it and adding a pleasant, woodsy depth. The cinnamon is noticeable, but it’s not the star of the tea like it often is. Despite there being no fruit in it, I swear I can taste red grapes or something. Not sure what that is. And the vanilla doesn’t really come through to me much. There is a creamy note, but I think I’m just tasting the oolong again. Anyway, this is pretty good. Maybe not something I’d reorder, but I like it.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Clove, Cloves, Creamy, Grapes, Spices