French Cookie

Almond, Black Tea, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Orange Peel
Almond, Cookie, Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by Nichole/CuppaGeek

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This tea and I became instant besties yesterday. To the point where I’m contemplating an 8oz purchase of this tea. I know I know its sipdown 2021 but I’ve been looking for a black flavored tea that...” Read full tasting note

From Friday Afternoon

Aromatic, smooth, and reminiscent of a dainty tuile cookie. Step out of your everyday and into a Parisian fantasy with this rich black almond-orange and vanilla dream!

Ingredients: Black tea, almond slivers, orange peel, natural vanilla and almond flavoring

About Friday Afternoon View company

1 Tasting Note

This tea and I became instant besties yesterday. To the point where I’m contemplating an 8oz purchase of this tea. I know I know its sipdown 2021 but I’ve been looking for a black flavored tea that I could easily enjoy without worrying about the tea cooling and becoming bitter or accidentally oversteeping. This tea withstood it all yesterday and deliciously so. I literally almost took down an ounce of this tea yesterday (I was using the biggest teapot I own. Think it holds 40oz).

Bright pops of vanilla and almond totally make this tea taste very cookie like. I never really picked up on the orange notes but when they do show up, they will just add to this delicious ditty. Really delicious and simple but oh so good and comforting. By far the best tea I’ve tried from Friday Afternoon yet.

Looking forward to enjoying this tea on the long commutes coming our way with the kids going back to school next week. (We live about 30 minutes away from my kiddos’ schools).

Flavors: Almond, Cookie, Vanilla