Bluephoria Organic Yerba Mate

Yerba maté Tea
Autumn Leaf Pile, Berries, Blueberry, Earth, Sweet, Tangy
High
Fair Trade, Kosher, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by derk

2 Images

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I drink this sometimes at work since we sell it. I can’t taste the leafy, earthy yerba maté much which is nice since it’s a flavor I don’t much care for. In my opinion it’s perfectly sweetened...” Read full tasting note

From Guayaki

Bluephoria has a delicious blueberry and elderberry flower flavor. It’s easy drinking and clean tasting, and not too sweet. Mate has the strength of coffee, the health benefits of tea, and the euphoria of chocolate. Yerba mate is made from the naturally caffeinated and nourishing leaves of the celebrated South American rainforest holly tree (Ilex paraguariensis). For centuries, South America’s Aché Guayakí tribe have sipped yerba mate daily from a traditional gourd for its powerful rejuvenative effects. These rainforest people find tremendous invigoration, focus and nourishment in yerba mate and revere it as the “drink of the gods”. Guayakí’s mission is to steward and restore 200,000 acres of South American Atlantic Rainforest and create over 1000 living wage jobs by 2020 by leveraging our Market Driven Restoration Model.

About Guayaki View company

1 Tasting Note

I drink this sometimes at work since we sell it. I can’t taste the leafy, earthy yerba maté much which is nice since it’s a flavor I don’t much care for. In my opinion it’s perfectly sweetened and the blueberry and elderberry walk the line between jammy and tangy. Probably my favorite of the varieties we carry. Clean and clear energy. A full can makes my left eye twitch, though, and sometimes leaves me too aggressive. But this is worlds beyond any other energy drink out there.

Really, though, I went on a date today at the park. We shared a few cans of Bluephoria. It was a nice afternoon :)

Flavors: Autumn Leaf Pile, Berries, Blueberry, Earth, Sweet, Tangy

mrmopar

Well just make sure they are a tea lover……and have friends that obsess over teas as well. Oh remember we all have that blasted tea budget too…… ;P

tea-sipper

A FEW cans? If one can makes you aggressive, did a few cans turn you into the Hulk? muhaha

derk

tea-sipper: Even a full can could not transform me. The rare shy-derk took over.

mrmopar: <3

gmathis

You should be either comforted or annoyed that you have so many of us looking after your well-being ;)