harney royal palace

Grapefruit
Sachet
High
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by cuddlesmom
Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 oz / 17 ml

From Harney & Sons

The Historic Royal Palaces of the United Kingdom commissioned us to do this tea. They wanted a brew that might have been consumed in one of their Palaces in last century. The design was adapted from their collection of Royal china. It is an honor to assist them.

About Harney & Sons View company

If you’re a a big fan of Earl Grey tea you’ll really like this blend. Compared to Harney’s Earl Grey tea, this definitely has a much stronger Citrus flavor.

Flavors: Grapefruit

This is proving to be an excellent at work tea for the warm weather. Its a refreshing cup, what with all the citrus.
Its not particularly strong, but it is very smooth.

ashmanra

I have been crious sbout this one. Might give it a go on the next order.

Grapefruit lovers will enjoy this tea, hot or cold. It is brisk and takes sweetener and cream well. Though I liked the more lemony Diamond Jubilee blend slightly more, this is a good tea for morning or to revive in the afternoon, when taking a break at work.
Of course the pretty tin was the main reason I wanted to try it and it is a nice tin (design is not a paper label). I would buy it again without the tin, though, if I wanted something with a perky grapefruit flavor.

Flavors: Grapefruit

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 1 OZ / 17 ML
teepland

Sounds good! I am adding this to my “to-buy” list!