Organic Green Tea with Coconut

Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by MissB

• “This is also a taster tea bag I received recently. Not exactly the type of tea I would buy (neither the green tea nor (even less, really) the coconut), but I´m always willing to try out things,...” Read full tasting note
  • “Ooh, yummy. I love Heath & Heather teas. Very very coconut-y (with the addition of some Truvia). Light, flavorful, can’t even taste the green tea. Lovely. Received in a tea swap from my...” Read full tasting note

From Health and Heather

Heath & Heather Organic Green Tea with Coconut contains organic green tea that has been carefully selected by expert blenders to create a refreshing blend to help maintain the body’s natural balance as part of a healthy diet. With an added tropical twist of organic coconut, this is fine, organic green tea with a difference!

100% organic tea carefully selected to contains only natural ingredients, with no artificial flavours, preservatives or colouring. Also certified by the National Institute of Medical Herbalists (NIMH).

Organic Green Tea 97%, Coconut Granule 3%

About Health and Heather View company

This is also a taster tea bag I received recently. Not exactly the type of tea I would buy (neither the green tea nor (even less, really) the coconut), but I´m always willing to try out things, teas for instance. I prepared the tea as indicated on the tea bag and the first thing I noticed was the colour : grassy green. It smells like freshly cut grass as well, the coconut coming through in a very subtle way. In mouth there are aspects I like (coconut subtle and natural) and others I´m not a fan of (again the grass-like flavour)…unlike other green teas which can be very “weak” even if steeping for a while, this tea is quite the opposite, whether it concerns its taste, smell or visual appearance. This might really be appreciated by others, it´s not my cuppa…

Flavors: Coconut, Green

Received in a tea swap from my Instagram account (http://instagram.com/teatravelninja) from a lovely Polish lady. Thank you!

Flavors: Coconut, Creamy, Green