The Era Town District 7 – Your modern hometown in the city

Tea type
Not available
Not available
Sold in
Not available
Not available
Not available
Edit tea info Last updated by
Average preparation
Not available

Currently unavailable

We don't know when or if this item will be available.

From Our Community

1 Image

0 Want it Want it

0 Own it Own it

Tasting Notes

There aren't any tasting notes for this tea yet.

From House of Tea in Sweden AB

The Era Town district 7 is a high-class apartment project that has been completed since 2013 with 3036 apartments with diverse areas suitable for many uses. Just one kilometer away from the center of Phu My Hung, The Era Town is considered a beautiful “feng shui” project with 3 sides adjacent to the river, bringing you a fresh and cool living environment.

The Era Town district 7 is a self-contained residential area with full of modern interior facilities: kindergarten, primary school, secondary school, 2 large swimming pools, shopping mall, cafe, pharmacy store, spa, community living area, cinema, etc.

Built on a total area of ​​10.8 hectares, 3036 apartments designed with a variety of areas ranging from 53 to 183 square meters, The Era Town district 7 is suitable for either single people or big families with many generations.

The Era Town district 7 is a pride for comfort and luxury combined with the tranquility and peace from the southern urban area of ​​Phu My Hung. With a large area, the beautiful terrain of The Era Town is worthy of the name “The Symphony by the River” of the most modern metropolitan area in Vietnam.

On green development plan, only 35 percent of land for construction remaining 65 percent of land designed into parks, children’s playground and community activity areas.

With a 4 hectares long park surrounding the Phu Xuan river – one of the few rivers that still keep the cleanliness in Saigon because it only runs through the center of District 7 – you can drop yourself relax in the green trees and lawns with your family to exercise in the morning or indulge in BBQ parties in the afternoon without affecting anyone. Another good choice is to relax your whole weekend afternoon with a fishing rod by the peaceful Phu Xuan river.

Let’s start finding your Era Town apartment at We always have everything you need on looking for an apartment for rent.

About House of Tea in Sweden AB View company

Company description not available.

Tasting Notes

There aren't any tasting notes for this tea yet.