Japanese Pure Matcha

Matcha Green Tea, Sencha
Bitter, Burnt, Grass, Green
Sachet, Tea Bag
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by teaqueen

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Not very good quality and weak flavor. Double-bagging it helps. Good in a pinch and I’m sure it’s not hurting me in the health department, but I doubt it delivers as many health benefits as the box...” Read full tasting note

From HYLEYS

Hyleys Japanese Pure Matcha Tea offers to give tea lovers a 100% combination of the benefits of whole tea leaves, having a pleasant taste and in a convenient tea bagged form. At Hyleys we understand that brewing matcha tea could be a complex process for our consumers, which is why we have simplified it into a tea bag form so that you can take it “on-the-go!”
Hyleys Japanese Pure Matcha Tea is a very powerful source of antioxidants – it is equivalent to 10 cups of green tea. Its enjoyable taste and health benefits make this the tea of choice and has been for centuries at Japanese imperial ceremonies. Matcha tea is a tea like no other; it is carefully harvested and handcrafted by being shade grown, handpicked, stem and vein removed and granite milling into powder, creating a very unique beverage.
With only 2 all natural high-quality ingredients, Japanese pure matcha and premium Ceylon sencha teas create a magnificent blend of antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins and weight loss enhancing properties.* It is mild and pleasant in taste & texture.
New Hyleys Japanese Pure Matcha is completely GMO Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free and 100% Natural!

About HYLEYS View company

1 Tasting Note

Not very good quality and weak flavor. Double-bagging it helps. Good in a pinch and I’m sure it’s not hurting me in the health department, but I doubt it delivers as many health benefits as the box promises. Otherwise Burlington Coat Factory wouldn’t be hawking it for $3 a box.

I’ve never tried real matcha, but I have had good quality sencha before. I definitely taste the sencha in this blend. It’s accompanied by a grassy, slightly burnt/ bitter note that I suspect is the matcha.

I do enjoy Japanese green teas usually. I should try real matcha soon.

Flavors: Bitter, Burnt, Grass, Green