Colorful MiNi Tuo Puerh sampler (9 pcs)

Pu-erh Tea
Pu Erh Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj
5 g 4 oz / 118 ml

2 Images

1 Tasting Note View all

• “First time tasting pu erh! I was scared because the tea only cost me $1, but it was pretty good! I tried the “original” flavor first. No idea if it’s supposed to be ripe or raw, but my guess is...” Read full tasting note

From jefferson1813 (ebay seller)

Instruction:
New items ,different Colorful MiNi Tuo Puerh tea
Weight :about 5g/1Pcs
Tea Type :Pu-erh Tea Ripe and Raw
Origin: Yunnan ,China

Note:this mini tuo tea are ripe and raw and some roasted flaovr ,Glutinous rice flaovr.

9pcs flavour Pu’er Tou Cha.It including Jasmine Flavour, Lavender Flavour, Rose Flavour,Ginseng Flower etc total 9 different flavour. Pu-erh tea can be purchased as either raw/green (sheng) or ripened/cooked (shu), depending on processing method or aging. Sheng pu-erh can be roughly classified on the tea oxidation scale as a green tea, and the shou or aged-green variants as post-fermented tea.

Unlike other teas that should ideally be consumed shortly after production, pu-erh can be drunk immediately or aged for many years; pu-erh teas are often now classified by year and region of production much like wine vintages.

About jefferson1813 (ebay seller) View company

1 Tasting Note

First time tasting pu erh! I was scared because the tea only cost me $1, but it was pretty good! I tried the “original” flavor first. No idea if it’s supposed to be ripe or raw, but my guess is ripe.

I rinsed it 3 times just to be sure and then did several steepings of 5, 10 and 30 seconds. I didn’t fill up my 150ml teapot all the way because that seemed like a bit much just for 5g.

It smelled like wood and tasted like black tea with a little extra pizzazz to it. I DID add sugar to it, which has tricked me into liking bad teas in the past (ex. Twinings China Oolong). Who knows. At least I had a good time with it! :)

5 g 4 OZ / 118 ML
Mandy

Pretty sure I’m going to have to order this and try it out (:

madametj

:) http://www.ebay.com/itm/261407569237?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649