Mount Kenya

Kenyan Black Leaves
Berry, Malt
Edit tea info Last updated by AJ

2 Images

• “I’m coming down with a cold (courtesy of my sibling—I just got back camping with them), but today while sipping this, I made a second steep (first at 3 minutes, which I overleafed I guess because...” Read full tasting note

From Justea

This tea is fresh, malty, and smooth, but packs a serious hit of flavor. Sweet and complex on its own but equally superb with a splash of milk and honey to start the day off right!

A sip of our whole leaf black tea transports you to the lush, jade tea gardens at the foot of Mt Kenya. This tea is fresh and smooth, but packs a serious hit of flavour. Sweet and complex on its own, but equally superb with a splash of milk and sugar. Also delicious as an iced tea!

Tasting Notes: Malty and Robust – Juicy Berries and Sweet Currants

100% natural ingredients: Rainforest Alliance Kenyan Black tea

Caffeinated

About Justea View company

I’m coming down with a cold (courtesy of my sibling—I just got back camping with them), but today while sipping this, I made a second steep (first at 3 minutes, which I overleafed I guess because it ended up being VERY strong, astringent, malty with the usual cherry-like berry taste I tend to get). I did a second steep at about 1 minute, getting again malt and cherry, not as astringent this time, but I got a very distinct menthol flavour in the middle of each sip; it didn’t linger, and was quickly overtaken by astringency at the end, with a very dry mouthfeel.