Cold Tea – Spicy Ginger Mint Eucalyptus
For a cold
ONE BOX MAKES 12 TEA BAGS
Contains Natural and Organic Ingredients
Daily Use Recommended
» When can I drink it/What is it for?
- Anytime or For Cold, Cough, Allergies, On a cold day, Iced on a warm day.
» What does the tea taste like?
- The Cold Comfort tea is very flavorful with mint and ginger as the prominent flavors. The tea tastes mildly sweet as it contains stevia, the naturally sweet herb. How do the ingredients work in my system?
• Eucalyptus opens the lungs and encourages breathing by increasing oxygen in the cells. Eucalyptol, found in many over-the-counter remedies, loosens phlegm in the chest and helps to open clogged nasal passages.
• Lemongrass is a refreshing herb that helps to relieve exhaustion, clear headaches and combats stress.
Ginger is used to dispel pathogens via its ability to induce sweating.
• Licorice is the best known natural expectorant and anti-inflammatory herb. Licorice helps to soothe the mucus membranes. It also acts as the bodys natural corticosteroid and decreases generation of damaging molecules called free radicals. Licorice is commonly used in Ayurvedic Medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine. Not recommended for people suffering from high blood pressure.
• Peppermint opens up the respiratory passages.
» Are Accompaniments Recommended?
- The taste can be enhanced with lemon and honey. Honey increases the efficacy of the other herbs.
» Is it safe for children?
- Yes, only in a mild or diluted form. For children, the tea can be made using one tea bag in 14oz of water. However, not more than half a cup should be fed to the child in a day.