Josephine Tea

Ceylon Black Tea, Jasmine, Lemon Peel, Mandarin, Natural Grapefruit Flavor, Natural Lemon Flavor, Orange Peel
Grapefruit, Jasmine, Malt, Orange, Smooth, Sweet
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Edit tea info Last updated by Ali Bee's Bake Shop

1 Tasting Note View all

• “My birthday gift to myself – Josephine! I contemplated between this and the chai – I’m SO thrilled I picked this. Was a touch concerned about the jasmine, and I needn’t be. Grapefruit, orange are...” Read full tasting note

From Ladurée

A Chinese black tea wrapped in tangerine, grapefruit, orange and lemon, delicately enhanced by a ring of jasmine flowers. A fine and elegant blending.
Ceylon black tea (90%), lemon and orange peels, aromas: mandarine, grapefruit, lemon, jasmine.
Preparation advice:
Water temperature : 95°C.
Infusion time : 3 to 4 minutes.
Allergens : May contain nuts.

Keep in a dry room at a temperature < 20°C.

About Ladurée View company

1 Tasting Note

My birthday gift to myself – Josephine!

I contemplated between this and the chai – I’m SO thrilled I picked this. Was a touch concerned about the jasmine, and I needn’t be. Grapefruit, orange are both very present and juicy, strong malty black base, sweet finish with a hint of jasmine – but only lending some smoothness, nothing more.

Expensive, and soooo worth it.

Plus, it reminded me of the time – I can’t make this up – where an American in Paris and I bought every single Laduree macaron, brought them to a nearby park (it’s famous but I can’t for the life of me remember the name), and sat next to it, eating half each of every single one.

Flavors: Grapefruit, Jasmine, Malt, Orange, Smooth, Sweet

Evol Ving Ness

Happy birthday to you, MissB!

Fjellrev

Our wonderful MissB, happy happy birthday! It’s great to see you around.

The macaron story is precious.