Summer in lov

Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Arby
Iced 8 min or more 25 oz / 750 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Another one from the travelling teabox. I actually liked this blend so much I had to take a few more sachets for making iced tea. I expected sour hibiscus and nothing redeeming. This is tart if you...” Read full tasting note

From Lov

Blend of hibiscus and fruits, orchard fruits and watermelon flavourings
Sun-ripened summer fruit, a few ice cubes… and that’s it! Løv Organic has recycled that summer classic of peach iced tea, creating a healthy, natural version: Summer in Løv. Combining the tartness of hibiscus with the sweetness of peach and apricot, this fruit infusion is a perfectly refreshing drink that tastes great. This new iced, theine-free blend is sure to comfort you during those long, hot summer days… Or why not try it hot, and revel in its deliciousness all year round? Who said that summer had to end? Caffeine free.

INGREDIENTS: APPLE* HIBISCUS*(16%) ROSEHIP* PEACH*(7%) FLAVOURINGS (PEACH APRICOT WATERMELON).

About Lov View company

1 Tasting Note

Another one from the travelling teabox.

I actually liked this blend so much I had to take a few more sachets for making iced tea. I expected sour hibiscus and nothing redeeming. This is tart if you coldbrew it and drink it straight. However, when you add 1/2 tsp or 1 tsp sugar, you get one of the best iced teas I’ve ever had. Lots of peach, apple, stone fruits (apricot?), cherry, berry, and the hibiscus + sugar is actually delicious. I shared some with my mom and she loved it to (she’s not usually a tea drinker).

Flavors: Apricot, Berry, Cherry, Fruit Punch, Fruity, Hibiscus, Peach, Stonefruits

Iced 8 min or more 25 OZ / 750 ML
Mastress Alita

Knowing me, I’d probably enjoy this straight since I like tart hibiscus! Sounds lovely!