Tropical Sunset

Black Green Blend
Black Tea, Dried Papaya, Green Tea, Jasmine Flowers, Lotus Flowers, Mango, Natural Flavours, Passionfruit, Rose
Apricot, Floral, Fruity, Green, Passion Fruits, Tropical
Medium
Fair Trade, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Arby
Iced 8 min or more 17 oz / 500 ml

• “From the tea box! The green is pretty mild with a tiny bit of bitterness. The fruit flavor is pretty light as well. I taste maybe papaya or mango. So if you like light fruity greens, this is a tea...” Read full tasting note
  • “First and foremost, thank you to Love Some Tea for sending me a generous amount of free samples to review. The green tea leaves are very high quality, and you can taste it. I coldbrewed half a...” Read full tasting note

From Love Some Tea

Our first green and black blend layered with all the wonderful aromas of Thailand, including dried mango, dried passion fruit, dried papaya, rose flower, blue lotus flower, jasmine flower.

About Love Some Tea View company

From the tea box! The green is pretty mild with a tiny bit of bitterness. The fruit flavor is pretty light as well. I taste maybe papaya or mango. So if you like light fruity greens, this is a tea you would enjoy. They’re not my absolute favorite, but I’m still enjoying this one.

The green tea leaves are very high quality, and you can taste it. I coldbrewed half a sample pouch 10 minutes (after 20 minutes it gets bitter, aim for 10-15 minutes) in cold water and am now drinking a wonderfully fragrant, fruity green tea that tastes like passion fruits. I can taste some hints of mango, apricot, papaya, and some indistinct floral notes. I really appreciate the green in the base. I’m not a green tea person, but I find this one very drinkable, although can become bitter on longer steeps.

I would recommend this brewed hot or cold, although I really like it iced.

Flavors: Apricot, Floral, Fruity, Green, Passion Fruits, Tropical