Manuka Honey Cranberry and Ginger

Fruit Herbal Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by gmathis

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Succumbed to temptation (“no-tea-till-the-weather-changes” ban forgotten) when I found this at our local Tuesday Morning store (a.k.a. the place where I never go to buy anything I need, but always...” Read full tasting note

From Loyd Tea

20 Silky Pyramid Infusions loaded full of flavour and just bursting to get out. The delicious flavour of Manuka Honey combined with the rich colour and zing of Cranberry & Ginger a mouth watering combination to savour.
Our teabags are not only transparent to allow all the flavour to be enjoyed but are also fully bio degradable, as a family business we not only produce the finest teas we take great care for the future.

About Loyd Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

2074 tasting notes

Succumbed to temptation (“no-tea-till-the-weather-changes” ban forgotten) when I found this at our local Tuesday Morning store (a.k.a. the place where I never go to buy anything I need, but always walk out with my hands full anyway).

Due to its sweetness, this would be suitable for a party tea with my new crop of fifth grade girls, but it has some grown-up merit, too. It’s a rooibos blend with fruits that aren’t tart, the honey feels thick and satiny, and the hints of ginger show up at the end of each sip, just warming your tongue a bit.