Sakura Premium

Darjeeling Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Mr. Tea

• “June Prompt: a tea with oceanic notes This tea was a huge surprise for me. I was not wild about the green version but this one is really enjoyable. Ashman and I had it for breakfast and he is...” Read full tasting note
  • “I was expecting a strongly flavored tea, however this is not the case. I can not actually taste the cherry petals at all. I generally don’t drink Darjeeling because of its astringency, however I...” Read full tasting note

From Lupicia

A blend of fine Darjeeling black tea with cherry petals and leaves. Sweet and delicate flavor.

About Lupicia View company

June Prompt: a tea with oceanic notes

This tea was a huge surprise for me. I was not wild about the green version but this one is really enjoyable. Ashman and I had it for breakfast and he is rather picky about his black teas. Darjeeling is so different, though. And the salted cherry leaf is what lends the oceanic flavor.

My gosh this is a good tea. The pale color in the cup could fool you into thinking this wasn’t a black tea, but it is so flavorful and has a lot of presence. Breakfast on the patio in spite of slightly higher temps and humidity, because very soon it will be miserable 24/7 out there and we want to enjoy it now.

Perfect briskness to go with our sweet breakfast, and smooth, too. A gift from Superanna, of course.

I was expecting a strongly flavored tea, however this is not the case. I can not actually taste the cherry petals at all. I generally don’t drink Darjeeling because of its astringency, however I can tell this is a good Darjeeling tea. I would recommend this for Darjeeling drinkers. (My score reflects the fact that I don’t really like Darjeeling too much)