Trick or Tea!

Almond, Black Tea, Flavor, Pink Peppercorns
Sachet
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

4 Images

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Home – 6:00 PM Yay, I got my Autumn/Halloween Lupicia order! In it was Moonlight Osmanthus black tea, Momo Vert green tea, a Halloween gift pack, and two 5-sachet gift packs of this tea. The...” Read full tasting note

From Lupicia

TRICK OR TEA! Say “trick or treat!” Limited Halloween blend with sweet and aromatic chestnuts and caramel, reminiscent of delicious baked sweets. Also great with milk.

About Lupicia View company

1 Tasting Note

Home – 6:00 PM

Yay, I got my Autumn/Halloween Lupicia order! In it was Moonlight Osmanthus black tea, Momo Vert green tea, a Halloween gift pack, and two 5-sachet gift packs of this tea. The Halloween gift pack is for my sister, she loves Halloween so I try to send her a small care package of fun Halloween-themed items each year.

There would have been Momijigari in my order too, but they never released the loose leaf this year. And by the time I’d emailed them and confirmed that they weren’t going to release any loose leaf, the sachets were already sold out… So I guess it wasn’t meant to be this time around!

This tea though… It’s really good. It’s like an improved version of Cookie. I used two sachets and filled my 18-ounce teapot to the brim. Wow, it’s just like a delicious butter cookie. It’s buttery and creamy with a lovely biscuity taste and a bit of caramel in there for good measure. There are also some yummy, buttery nutty notes that I would expect from a rich nut, like chestnut or cashew.

I’m picturing buttery cookies with toasted nuts, sandwiched with a creamy caramel filling.

And dammit, they never released the loose leaf of this tea either. And now they’re out of the sachet gift packs… sob

Flavors: Butter, Caramel, Chestnut, Cookie, Cream, Custard, Nuts, Pastries, Sweet, Toasted

200 °F / 93 °C 3 min, 0 sec 18 OZ / 532 ML
ashmanra

Tea sorrow is deep sorrow!