Matcha Booster Yuzu

Matcha Tea
Bulk
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by derk

1 Tasting Note View all

From Maeda-en

MatchaBooster is a ready-to-use Matcha-based powder. It mixes easily in your favorite drink and can be used as a cooking ingredient. Yuzu is a tart yellow citrus fruit that goes well with Matcha. The citric scent makes this green tea especially refreshing with a hint of sweetness.

Net Weight: 4.23oz / 120

Origin: Japan

Ingredients: Sugar, Japanese Green Tea Powder (Matcha), Yuzu Citrus Powder

Caffeine (g): 0.16g/100g

Caffeine Level: Low

About Maeda-en View company

Maeda-En has been in business for the last 25 years as an importer, manufacturer and wholesaler of green tea & green tea desserts. Our Japanese grown, fresh quality green teas are shipped directly from our production factory in Japan to the states and then world-wide.

1 Tasting Note

Hard to describe my thoughts on this because the flavour is so peculiar and specific. I think I liked it, but in that sort of “it’s so weird it’s good” kind of strange relationship type of way. I mean, it’s very citrusy but that kind of pine-y citrus with an almost peppery quality that I associate heavily with yuzu flavoured things. I had it iced though and the flavour was so refreshing as an iced tea – especially versus a more conventional and simple sweet or tart lemon matcha. I also appreciate that it’s sweet (because it is a sweetened matcha) but not sugary.