Emerald Surprise

Green Tea
Green Tea, Mango Flavor, Orange Peel, Pineapple
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by hapatite

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Wow this is so tropical. Cold brewed. Juicy orange, pineapple and mango meld together and create a bright tropical juice like tea. The orange and pineapple give just a bit of tang to keep it from...” Read full tasting note

From Market Spice

A fruity blend of Chinese Dragonwell Green Tea, Pineapple gems, Orange Peel and Mango flavoring. You will be surprised how delicious it is!

About Market Spice View company

1 Tasting Note

Wow this is so tropical. Cold brewed.
Juicy orange, pineapple and mango meld together and create a bright tropical juice like tea. The orange and pineapple give just a bit of tang to keep it from being too sweet. The base tea in this takes the back seat, letting the fruits do there thang.

I’m more of a berry type of fruit person when it comes to flavors (but I love all actual fruits), but this reminds me of a beach resort in Cozumel that I went to last month. It had an open bar, and I used it as an opportunity to sample a bunch of mixed drinks, a bunch of which featured pineapple mango and/or orange flavors.

The aroma when you go to take a sip is very much orange peel, and when you take a sip, the first thing I taste it orange, quickly followed by diluted pineapple juice which carries on through the end of the sip where there’s a hit of mango melding in with the pineapple, and finally the orange comes back in a lingering aftertaste. Not bad!