Youth Berry

Black Fruit Blend
Apple, Black Tea, Blackberry Leaves, Blueberry, Flavour, Hibiscus, Pineapple, Raspberry, Rose Hips, Rose Petals
Artificial, Pineapple, Tea
Sachet
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Martin Bednář
205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 10 oz / 300 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

• ““Best brewed at 100° for 2-3 mins until a light cherry pink.” Hm, no cherry pink. Classical black tea copper colour. And taste? Although I kept the pyramid sachet in all the time, it was –...” Read full tasting note

From McCoy Teas

With a berry sweet & tangy welcome note harmoniously incorporated into a mild brew, this tea brings out the perfect twist of flavours.

Prepare to be enriched with the sharp edge of Ceylon tea embraced by a lingering fruity note. A refreshingly sweet & sour after taste will leave you yearning for more.

**Best brewed at 100° for 2-3 mins until a light cherry pink.

About McCoy Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

“Best brewed at 100° for 2-3 mins until a light cherry pink.”

Hm, no cherry pink. Classical black tea copper colour.
And taste? Although I kept the pyramid sachet in all the time, it was – medicore.

Yeah, it was black tea based on sip, with fruity notes. But pineapple, cherry (only flavouring), raspberry or blueberry? I can not notice single of them. It was just some weird mix all together. Maybe the pineapple was most present, but somehow artificial.

I would rate it later. I wonder what next 3 teas from this company will be. I hope they will be better (Lemon citrus, First Blush and Apple Cinnamon)

Flavors: Artificial, Pineapple, Tea