Green Apple Bubble Tea

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

1 Tasting Note View all

From Meiwei

Product description not available yet.

About Meiwei View company

1 Tasting Note

One of the cool things about living in a huge city like Montreal is the rapid expansion of restaurants/cafe/bubble tea shops/etc that I have access to! I really, really want to check out a ton of the bubble tea places but I think much of that exploration will have to wait until Spring/Summer and warmer weather. However, there are a couple places on Uber Eats and so I’ve been trying some of them out – including this company, which serves dumplings and bubble tea.

This is one of those bubble teas that’s made without milk; and instead of tapioca pearls it had little lychee fruit jellies in the bottom. It was amazing though; the right mixture of black tea notes, distinctly green apple notes, and this sort of refreshing “juice” like quality. Plus, the sweet, juicy, and floral lychee was a nice compliment to the more tart and crisp green apple flavour. I don’t know that I’ve ever had an apple flavoured bubble tea before, and honestly part of me expected it to be really plain and boring. This was super well done though, and I greatly enjoyed it!