Honey Pear Nectar

Bulk
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

1 Tasting Note View all

From Moderna Tea

Product description not available yet.

About Moderna Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

So, I think this is the most expensive flavored tea that I’ve ever purchased – and honestly the experience of purchasing it was a wild ride. I also, for the record, completely don’t believe that it’s worth the price tag – but it was my crazy, stupid “Las Vegas” souvenir so I didn’t really mind dropping the money on it. Better than losing it to slot machines…

For the whole story check out this tasting note:

So, here’s the crazy part – I made a hot mug of it last night and I swear to fuck that it’s maybe the best pear tea that I’ve ever had!? Like, I was so hesitant to open up this stupid tin of tea because I just knew in my heart it was going to be TERRIBLE but it’s actually, just, not. I plan to brew it up again pretty soon just to see if the amazingness of that pear note can be recreated – but it was simultaneously SO juicy, fresh and sweet (like the Juicy Pear flavoured Jelly Bellies) while also having a subtle, soft floral undertone and the sweet honeyed rooibos flavour just slightly in the undertones. It actually felt well crafted and nuanced. I was floored!

Don’t get me wrong – I’m pretty ecstatic that I actually like this tea that I spent stupid amounts of money to get, I’m also just shocked.

derk

When Mastress Alita and I met up in Novemeber, we ended up laughing at the weirdness you put up with to buy some tea. It’s nice to see a follow-up to your Vegas tea shop adventure.

VariaTEA

I love playing slots but I always consider it like a night out. You’d pay $20 to go out anywhere so if you limit yourself to $20 on penny slots, you get hours of excitement and you dont feel like you’re losing money.

VariaTEA

Also, yay for this tea actually being good!