Black Jasmine Cream

Black Flowering Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by tea-sipper

• “There are ten teas in my cupboard. Ten teas. I feel like some sort of person on a holy fast or something like that. Zounds. Can I remember the last time my cupboard was this small? (No). I’ve been...” Read full tasting note
  • “Thanks so much for this one, TheLastDodo! I’ve already had this one twice in a week and THAT is a sign I love a tea. I’ve always been on the lookout for a black jasmine tea. This is so...” Read full tasting note

From Mountain Witch Tea Company

Our Black Jasmine Cream tea is a dreamy blend of choice black and green teas combined with extra flavorful whole jasmine flower buds and strong notes of creamy vanilla.
Ingredients: Black tea, green tea, jasmine flowers, vanilla

About Mountain Witch Tea Company View company

Zounds. Can I remember the last time my cupboard was this small? (No).
I’ve been trying to find the perfect cupboard size, where I have options but am not overwhelmed. And this number of teas is too small, if I am honest. I feel like some sort of tea minimalist!
Fall ordering can start this weekend, and I will feel much better with a few more options.
But, this small cupboard is making me drink things that have been ignored. This got brought to the office, as the work tea, and I’d forgotten it was so nice.
I’m a little sensitive to jasmine, I can usually only work one cup of jasmine tea before I start to feel slightly ill, but as long as I stick to the one cup a day rule, this is really nice. The jasmine isn’t overpowering, and the flavor is delicate and pleasant.
And I’d been ignoring it for way too long, so I’m happy to be drinking it!
Ten teas. Eeeeeek.

tea-sipper

I loovvvveee this one. I saw their website the other day though…. it looks like their tea page is under construction so I really hope they didn’t stop selling tea.

Thanks so much for this one, TheLastDodo! I’ve already had this one twice in a week and THAT is a sign I love a tea. I’ve always been on the lookout for a black jasmine tea. This is so delicious. I’m glad it is as good as I was hoping, as I have a ton of it now! First, the black tea is dark, satisfying, robust. There are only occasional jasmine petals and only wisps of jasmine in the flavor overall… but the CREAM and VANILLA are so nice! Honestly, any more jasmine and I don’t think it would blend as well as it does with the vanilla and cream. There are occasional vanilla pieces in the blend, as well as an addicting cream flavor. I’m always looking for vanilla teas and jasmine teas, so this one is perfect for me. Mountain Witch Tea Co is new to me and the site seems to have plenty of interesting blends to try!
mountainwitchtea.com

TeaNTees

If you ever need anyone to go in on an order with you please let me know. I love mountain witch teas! :0)

tea-sipper

That is definitely an idea for the far away future! :D