Malt, Perfume, Plums
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Murchie's Tea & Coffee

A delicious blend of Ceylon and Assam teas for a delicious medium-strong cuppa. The package illustration reflects Murchie’s early days in the Port of Vancouver.

About Murchie's Tea & Coffee View company

At first I thought this was a little bitter, but I find that with each sip it tastes better. It’s supposed to be medium strength but it might be stronger than that. It’s actually a quite pleasant black tea.

Mmm. It’s super tasty with a splash of milk.

This was my choice for Steepster’s book club. I picked it because it sounds fancy and the tea was first blended around the same time that the book is set. I hope the others I’m swapping with like it.

Spoils you for other tea. I think I’d kill for this tea, but I haven’t been put to the test yet.

This is a pleasant black tea blend of Ceylon and Assam. It makes a really nice breakfast tea as there’s a good amount of caffeine and a stronger flavour. I had it without cream and sugar, but I can see this being nicely complemented by either. I wouldn’t rush out for it again – I tend to prefer additional flavours but for purists, I can see this being a real hit! It had a hint of malt and plums that came out for me.

Flavors: Malt, Perfume, Plums