Green Rooibos Blend
Cinnamon, Flavouring, Green Tea, Jasmine Flowers, Peppermint, Rooibos, Rose Hips, Rose Petals, Spearmint
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Backlog: This is the first tea that I tried from Amoda Tea’s “holiday tasting set”. And it’s not at all what I would have expected from a tea called “Candy Cane”! Not at all! And I mean that in...” Read full tasting note

From Naked Teas Galore

Organic! A fun tea inspired by the classic holiday candy. It’s not like drinking a candy cane though. It’s actually more on the softer side. Perfumed floral aroma, lightly minty, softly sweet with hints of raspberry.

About Naked Teas Galore View company

1 Tasting Note

Backlog:

This is the first tea that I tried from Amoda Tea’s “holiday tasting set”. And it’s not at all what I would have expected from a tea called “Candy Cane”! Not at all! And I mean that in a very good way!

This is not your average candy cane tea. It’s minty (like a candy cane) but that’s where the comparisons end. The mint is balanced out with notes raspberry, hints of cinnamon, and notes of jasmine and rose. I know … not your average candy cane! This is more like a candy cane you might find in a gourmet, artistic candy shop.

The mint isn’t overpowering (the way it often is in a candy cane blend), and the cinnamon contrasts with the minty flavor just enough to keep it from tasting mouthwashy. The floral notes are subtle but keep things interesting. The green tea base is soft and fresh, and there is a hint of nutty flavor from the rooibos.

Here’s my full-length review of this tea – it’s really quite an interesting tea! http://sororiteasisters.com/2015/01/04/candy-cane-tea-from-naked-teas/