Honey Bush Cider

Apple, Cinnamon Bark, Honeybush
Apple, Cinnamon, Oats, Sweet, Brown Sugar, Spices, Honey
Caffeine Free
Organic, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.
Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 16 oz / 473 ml

2 Images

• “Home – 11:00 PM Tonight I made some chicken broth in my Instant Pot. If you don’t have an Instant Pot, you definitely should! It’s basically a combination slow cooker and pressure cooker. So I...” Read full tasting note
  • “Every time I drink this it is delicious. Heavy notes of oats, brown sugar, real cinnamon bark (but not sickly sweet), lots of delicious honeybush. This is a sipdown, however I enjoyed each and...” Read full tasting note

From New Moon Tea Co.

HONEY BUSH CIDER tea, is a seasonal selection. It has a sweet and smooth taste with hints of cinnamon spice and apples that resemble a hot steaming cup of apple cider. Only Here for a limited time.

INGREDIENTS:
Organic blend of Honey bush, Cinnamon and Apple.

• Made With Only 100% Organic Herbs
• Handcrafted in British Columbia, Canada
• Blended by Hand in Small Batches
• Loose Leaf Blend
• Gluten Free/Vegan
• Contains Caffeine
• Large Makes 25-30 Cups of Tea

HOW TO PREPARE:
1-1.5 tsp into an infuser, pour 8oz of boiling water over, cover and steep for 6-8 min.

About New Moon Tea Co. View company

Home – 11:00 PM

Tonight I made some chicken broth in my Instant Pot. If you don’t have an Instant Pot, you definitely should! It’s basically a combination slow cooker and pressure cooker. So I put a whole chicken in with carrots, celery, herbs, and water and 30 minutes later, I had a fully cooked chicken to shred up plus delicious broth! I’m planning to use the broth for ramen this week, and the chicken will likely find its way into tacos, Buddha bowls, you name it! Anyway, Instant Pot infomerical over. ;)

I ordered New Moon’s Apple Cinnamon chamomile herbal blend on a whim a while ago when I was browsing tea sellers on Etsy. I really enjoyed it, so this time I got a pouch of this tisane as well. I realize now they’re pretty similar, but I love apple cinnamon, so no harm done…

Anyway, this tisane makes me think of warm apple crumble. There’s a lovely oat-y flavor that I assume is coming from the honeybush base. The cinnamon is probably the most dominant flavor, but it’s not candy cinnamon nor is it overly strong. I wish there were a bit more apple, but since this blend doesn’t contain any flavoring I can understand why there’s not a stronger apple presence.

Very yummy, and being caffeine free is a nice bonus. I need more tasty herbals in my collection.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Oats, Sweet

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 4 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Every time I drink this it is delicious. Heavy notes of oats, brown sugar, real cinnamon bark (but not sickly sweet), lots of delicious honeybush. This is a sipdown, however I enjoyed each and every cup.

Flavors: Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Honey, Oats