Green Pu Erh (EC22)

Pu-erh Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by joriba

• “So, I thought, since I have managed to put myself in a rather green mood recently, I thought maybe I could also put myself back in a pu-erh mood. And then I remembered that I happened to have the...” Read full tasting note

From Nothing But Tea

Pu Erh has turned out to be one of our most popular teas, so here is a version fermented from green tea rather than from black. We hope you enjoy it.

About Nothing But Tea View company

So, I thought, since I have managed to put myself in a rather green mood recently, I thought maybe I could also put myself back in a pu-erh mood. And then I remembered that I happened to have the other half of this sample lying around.

So it’s a pu erh experiment AND it’s another notch on the Lockdown accounting. Tada!

I hadn’t actually remembered the rating I initially gave it though. I just saw that now. Hm. Well, at least if I still dislike it, I’m rid of it. (I’m glad I sent the other green pu-erh sample I had to Cait)

Hmm.

Hmmmm.

Hmmmmmmm.

No, I stand by my original rating. I might make another cup and dump this. Whether or not I can be bothered to actually finish this cup depends on whether or not I can be bothered to go and make another one.

Give me pu-erh fermented from black tea any day.