I’m pretty sure this was my last white blend from Octavia Tea; and I cold brewed it because it seemed like the kind of sweet but “lighter” fruit blend that works well as a cold brew or iced tea. Ideally, I was kind of looking for something that’d work during summer or spring to sip on the walk to work, or in the backyard.
- Base was more present in this one than any other white from Octavia Tea
- Hay and grass notes with some honeysuckle
- Something about the flavourings was a bit muddled
- More pear than melon, but I guess both were present
- Good overall, but not shockingly impressive?
- The fruit just wasn’t as strong as I expected
So this wasn’t a huge “miss” but not what I was looking for/expecting, either. So overall out of just the white blends I tried, I think I’d most likely to order the Mango Sorbet or Acai Berry (I REALLY liked the Acai Berry) and, surprisingly, I kind of find myself thinking back fondly to the Ginger Peach as well so maybe a small portion of that as well.