Amber Dragon Oolong

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by tease

• “The Octavia Tea Company, Amber Dragon Oolong tea, 100% Organic Infused for 4 minutes in water slightly below boiling Nice tea, Crisp body, hints of woodiness and cocoa flavors. Pictures here:...” Read full tasting note
  • “Sipdown (336)! I made this one in my tea press because I knew it would hold the temperature well enough I could slowly sip on it all throughout the day Monday, while the boyfriend was over. My mind...” Read full tasting note
  • “I bought this tea with hopes of golden amber in cup. The taste of this tea is very dark and the ‘chocolate’ notes overthrow the apricot and amber taste. It may be a very rich tea, but it’s not as...” Read full tasting note
  • “I was quite surprised by the apricot scent of the tea. Other reviews of this tea call it floral, but the apricot description is more accurate. However, this does not come through in the flavor. ...” Read full tasting note

From Octavia Tea

Oolong tea (also called Wu-Long) is prized for its anti-aging properties and body-slimming effects. Our Amber Dragon is a classic oolong with a deep, rich flavor with notes of dark chocolate, apricot and honey.

About Octavia Tea View company

The Octavia Tea Company, Amber Dragon Oolong tea, 100% Organic

Infused for 4 minutes in water slightly below boiling

Nice tea, Crisp body, hints of woodiness and cocoa flavors.

Pictures here: http://vassbox.tumblr.com/post/12573900448

I give it 80/100. Nothing too special but a nice anytime tea.

Sipdown (336)!

I made this one in my tea press because I knew it would hold the temperature well enough I could slowly sip on it all throughout the day Monday, while the boyfriend was over. My mind was strongly on other things though, and despite drinking this one I didn’t actually pay much attention to it.

I mean, I remember that it was pretty medium bodied and just unimposing in general – a nice, mild flavour. Somewhat fruity undertones, but nothing really distinct or memorable. A little roasty, I don’t think nearly as much as last time even with me not paying full attention.

I don’t know – I think overall this was a decent tea, average quality. Probably would make for a good daily drinker, just going off how unimposing it was this time around and my experience last time. For me though? Just another tea sipped down, and not the worlds most memorable one.

I bought this tea with hopes of golden amber in cup. The taste of this tea is very dark and the ‘chocolate’ notes overthrow the apricot and amber taste. It may be a very rich tea, but it’s not as smooth as I would desire.

I was quite surprised by the apricot scent of the tea. Other reviews of this tea call it floral, but the apricot description is more accurate. However, this does not come through in the flavor. It has a very smooth, mellow, darkly sweet taste. This is were the allusion to chocolate comes from. Very nice!