Tulsi Honey Chamomile

Herbal Tea
banana, Herbs, Spicy, Tulsi
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaBrat
Boiling 4 min, 15 sec 9 oz / 268 ml

• “Tea bag (well, I am a collector, so I bought a pack of different ones). I took it from the foil wrapping which is around and strong aroma hit me. Banana. Not chamomile, or honey but banana. Then...” Read full tasting note
  • “Did not like at all. The Holy Basil herb was way too much for me. I have never had it so I can’t compare to others but for me this way overpowered the rest of the flavor. I didn’t even finish...” Read full tasting note
  • “This was really good as bagged chamomile goes. I strongly prefer my chamomile loose, but this was great in a pinch. I love how chamomile sort of naturally has a honey-esque flavor.” Read full tasting note
  • “I haven’t had this in months and I forgot how much I like it. The main body of the tea is chamomile with an added sweetness from the honey. The tulsi adds a really nice base for this tisane and...” Read full tasting note

From Orangic India

Experience the soft, smooth flavor of chamomile blossoms, reminiscent of apples dribbled with amber honey. Accompanied by the depth of the Tulsi leaf trio, this is the perfect tea for a soothing restorative moment.

About Orangic India View company

Tea bag (well, I am a collector, so I bought a pack of different ones).

I took it from the foil wrapping which is around and strong aroma hit me. Banana. Not chamomile, or honey but banana. Then some chamomile notes started to appear with faint honey. I guess I won´t like it.

In water it gets stronger camomile aroma, bit spicy. Honey is not there at all. It smells bit like mulled wine.

Colour is not so clear and golden.

It smeels quite reasonable now. Quite herbal – but yeah, it is herbal blend.

Taste, flavors, et cetera: Actually, it is not so bad! Bit spicy, bit of bananas (I really wonder), chamomile flavour is weak. Not much honey. Not my cup of tea I assume, but I understand why somebody can like it. But for me, it is just a little above average.

By the way, there are two entries of this tea, so it should be merged up.

Flavors: banana, Herbs, Spicy, Tulsi

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 10 OZ / 300 ML

Did not like at all. The Holy Basil herb was way too much for me. I have never had it so I can’t compare to others but for me this way overpowered the rest of the flavor. I didn’t even finish the tea any time I tried it. Tried it a couple of different times just to make sure it wasn’t my home water versus office water. I didn’t notice anything but the holy basil herb, the other flavors just disappeared for me.

Boiling 4 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I haven’t had this in months and I forgot how much I like it. The main body of the tea is chamomile with an added sweetness from the honey. The tulsi adds a really nice base for this tisane and is a great balance for the sweetness of the chamomile and honey. I have to admit that I’m a little sentimental towards it too because my good friend Lucky brought it to me all the way from India :-)
I almost added this to the swap for Cameron B so she could try tulsi, but I know how she feels about florals ;-)

TeaBrat

I love me some tulsi :)

Cameron B.

I actually like chamomile! :P

mj

Well damn, I should have gone for it then!