Tulsi Moringa

Herbal Tea
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Kosher, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by derk

2 Images

1 Tasting Note View all

• “How many times have I had a tea with moringa? Once? And I don’t remember that blend highlighting the moringa profile. This Tulsi Moringa is also a blend, containing moringa, 3 types of tulsi and...” Read full tasting note

From Organic India

Organic India’s foundational herb, adaptogenic Tulsi, combined with superfood Moringa. Nourishing and balancing.

Benefits
Tulsi: India’s beloved Queen of Herbs for 5,000 years.
Adaptogenic Tulsi supports a healthy stress response.
Moringa: A nutritional powerhouse with seven times more Vitamin C than oranges.
Caffeine Free | Gluten Free

About Organic India View company

1 Tasting Note

How many times have I had a tea with moringa? Once? And I don’t remember that blend highlighting the moringa profile. This Tulsi Moringa is also a blend, containing moringa, 3 types of tulsi and lemongrass. I still don’t have a good grasp on the moringa flavor but I think it’s highlighted enough in this blend to say it tastes kinda like nettle in that it has a nutritious taste and is predominantly herbaceous-vegetal. I also pick up a touch of an earthy smokey-roasted tone. The tulsi leans more heavily into sweet clove than the Sweet Tulsi Rose I had yesterday. Lemongrass gives a bit of a green, citrusy vibe but I don’t taste it distinctly. One thing I wasn’t expecting from this tea is that it has a juicy swallow. It was a great cup to start the morning and awaken the senses. Bright, clean, fresh, grounding, aromatic.

Flavors: Citrusy, Clove, Earth, Green, Herbaceous, Lemongrass, Licorice, Pepper, Roasted, Smoke, Tangy, Tulsi, Vegetal

Cameron B.

Yum, I enjoy tulsi so I should really try this company. I had a teabag of the rose version from a swap, but unfortunately I’m not a rose fan so I don’t imagine I’ll like that one… :P

gmathis

We can find this brand locally. I’ve never seen so many tulsi variations. The lemon and ginger isn’t bad.

Martin Bednář

I have seen this brand several times over here as well and I had some teas from them, but I don’t recall moringa ones. If only Steepster had some “check” mark of teas we already wrote tasting note about! Apparently I had the rose one liked by derk, but I didn’t liked it.

Mastress Alita

That’s the reason why I don’t use the Steepster cupboard the way everyone else on this site uses it. If I wrote a tasting note for it, it’s “in my Cupboard” regardless of if I actually have the tea currently or not (I use an Excel spreadsheet to track that data). Makes it a little easier for me to find past teas that way.